Dynaman was the first to use spandex.

Still, it was six cloth-costumes versus 29 spandex costumes...it's not hard to figure out why the switch to rubber/leather/whatever might upset some purists. This isn't as small of a thing as Gekiranger not having belts.

I like that Go-busters is trying something different, I'm just not sure I'd want it to be the regular thing for Sentai.

I think the leather look fits the upcoming theme, but I want it gone if the next series theme dosn't mix.
Imagine a Battle Fever J series with leather outfits:redface2:

Mr. Kamen Rider
None that I can think of, if a show doesn't win me over it's invariably for something other than the costumes (like it not being exciting or it being made by P-Productions.) If it did, I invariably ended up liking most all the costumes in it or just having no strong feeling on them. There are a couple shows where I really like the costumes, but not the show itself. So even the world's greatest suit designs can't carry a series on their own.

Can't decide how to pose figures...
The only two I don't like are Ouja and Saswords heads. I like everything single thing else.

so? still don't like it now or probably even after it debuts. their uniforms when not in ranger mode doesn't look bad though

I hated the Gekiranger costumes when I first saw them, I thought they looked like bad BMX suits. When I started watching the show and seeing them in action though, the style really started to grow on me and I understood them a bit more. Now they're one of my favourite teams.

The topic is "what suits never grew on you", so I think that rules out Gobusters for now, let's wait until the show has started or at least until we've seen them in action. Judging from a few magazine scans is just a little unfair.