When starting out the game or during the easier battle, it is advisable to use the auto battle feature.But when standing against a tougher enemy, you can turn the auto battle feature off.
Explore the towns in this game and visit the armor and weapon shops. Be social with the villagers in the new town and accept the side quests. Add more friends by being social in the real world as well.
Organize your team in order of rarity (more powerful characters) and make sure to win all trophies so you will be able to buy more goodies.
You can enhance some of your characters and sell the ones you do not need.

This is the summary of some of the tips. But while playing the game or lets say when doing it practically, read more tips here http://www.levelwinner.com/final-fantasy-brave-exvius-guide-17-tips-tricks-cheats-need-know/

I really appreciate the tips you have shared with us about FFBE. Bearing in mind that this game is relatively uncommon(many have not played it before), we will now understand it fully. These tips will also attract many people to love the game.

I really appreciate the tips you have shared with us about FFBE. Bearing in mind that this game is relatively uncommon(many have not played it before), we will now understand it fully. These tips will also attract many people to love the game.

I also agree the game is uncommon especially here but I believe there are many fans out there and people with more experience. I hope you are looking forward to playing the game. :D You are welcomed.

This is very helpful tips. I have some questions only. What is the advantage of using auto battle feature? Do I need to complete all story in the open world? Do I need to do Colosseum as much as possible?

Thank you.

This is very helpful tips. I have some questions only. What is the advantage of using auto battle feature? Do I need to complete all story in the open world? Do I need to do Colosseum as much as possible?

Thank you.

Auto battle feature is useful when you are fighting battles that can be easily won. It makes you generate more points especially at the beginning of the game when the battle is easier.

It is not compulsory to complete all stories in the open world but you will be able to complete all of them at the end of the game.

I am not sure about "Colosseum". I am not familiar with the word.

You are welcomed. :)

This is nice and very helpful tips lets share more idea dont worry if i have an tips or idea abouth these i share to you but thanks for your tips have a nice day and gud luck

I will be happy when you share more :) and I won't worry. Have a nice day too and good luck.

I hope you are looking forward to playing FFBE. :D

You are welcomed.

Knowing when and where to use the auto battles can be a big one, especially early on, at least that is what seemed to be the case for me. I am sure everyone is different to some extent, though.

Auto battle feature is useful when you are fighting battles that can be easily won. It makes you generate more points especially at the beginning of the game when the battle is easier.

It is not compulsory to complete all stories in the open world but you will be able to complete all of them at the end of the game.

I am not sure about "Colosseum". I am not familiar with the word.

You are welcomed. :)

According to my friend, Colosseum will be unlocked after reaching the Royal Capital Grandshelt (story mode). I think it is some kind of game mode. There will be a battle that gets harder and harder. There is also colosseum points system. I will be playing it and I will tell more about it.

According to my friend, Colosseum will be unlocked after reaching the Royal Capital Grandshelt (story mode). I think it is some kind of game mode. There will be a battle that gets harder and harder. There is also colosseum points system. I will be playing it and I will tell more about it.

Okay and thanks.I will also be looking forward to reading about colosseum. It seems like it will be used when the battle gets 'harder and harder'.

From other reviews, some FF gamers mentioned how FF is easy. I guess such modes getting unlocked is what makes the game easy. I will also like to find out more about the colosseum.

ion

Thanks for the tips, I will check that. What is the advantage of using the auto battle features?