A lot can be learned through the twitch and other online game play sessions. You can see there are plenty of people showing the clues. And they can tell you how to play the game. It seems like a good learning experience in that context. I'd say one can learn only by playing at the end. So you can learn the tips along the way.

A lot can be learned through the twitch and other online game play sessions. You can see there are plenty of people showing the clues. And they can tell you how to play the game. It seems like a good learning experience in that context. I'd say one can learn only by playing at the end. So you can learn the tips along the way.
Yeah that's pretty much the best way to learn how to play the game if somehow you can't grasp it yourself, especially if the streamer is talking about the game mechanics. But be warned, you can and will spoil the game for yourself.

That is a good point to make sure the person is actually talking about worthwhile things. I always seem to get the people who like to talk about their personal lives or things completely unrelated.

This might be a new game to some of us and it might take a while before we are able to know how to play. Here are some tips for playing final fantasy XV.

Watch the anime brotherhood and CGI movie. They both give a clear introduction on characters and the world of final fantasy XV.

Since most of us are curious and might want to start playing immediately and have fun, it is advisable to play through the tutorial. The tutorial will help you get familiar with the game and you will also master new ways of playing the game so you can have a good first experience.

Use wait mode. It might look boring to pause a game but using wait mode will help you to see all the enemies and know where to fight so as to make the battle shorter.

You should explore the open world of the final fantasy XV game. You should investigate the area because many monsters come out at night. Playing the game during the day and killing more monsters will help you to level up.

Lastly, work as a team. The characters in the game should work as a team so the game can be fun, easy and fulfilling. This will enable you to keep leveling up.

Hi @Mildredtabitha. I am still learning how to play but I think one should just do whatever feels natural. I suggest you don't do the tutorial though. It's boring and unnecessary. The first couple of quests in the proper game will do a better job of easing you into Final Fantasy XV'S unique combat system, and besides you can always choose to train with Gladiolus at camp if you want some practice.