Thank you for your advice, it will be a good help for me since I am a die hard fan of FF games. I'm looking forward to know more ideas about playing games in FF. Thank you so much.

Yes, some good tips on Final Fantasy Brave Exvius - and also this game is a free mobile game-with the game being based on a couple of games including Final Fantasy and the Brave Frontier games as well. It has some cool features you can use from the Final Fantasy series, like magic spells, so it would be interesting to check out !

Thanks for the tips, I will check that. What is the advantage of using the auto battle features?

I just explained here :

Auto battle feature is useful when you are fighting battles that can be easily won. It makes you generate more points especially at the beginning of the game when the battle is easier.

It is not compulsory to complete all stories in the open world but you will be able to complete all of them at the end of the game.

I am not sure about "Colosseum". I am not familiar with the word.

You are welcomed. :)

And you are most welcomed.

Thank you for your advice, it will be a good help for me since I am a die hard fan of FF games. I'm looking forward to know more ideas about playing games in FF. Thank you so much.

I think we gain more ideas, skills and experience while playing FF. :D I also will want to see new different ways of handling the game this year.

It's a whole lot of useful tips for the FFBE for I have always enjoyed the time that I enjoy making more friends with the villagers and the good thing about it is that I get to get more weapons by going through the weapon shops as well. This is really nice and one that I enjoy about the game as well.

Using the auto weapon feature is a good way that you can defend yourself while playing the FFBE. Also, you get to understand the good things of becoming friends with the people in each city for that is the way you can get to get covered when you are facing a bigger enemy.

Hi everyone. You can make your characters much better than they already are, and do so especially with your rare characters - this process is called enhancement. What you want to do here is to set aside those rares, add them to your party, then choose the Enhance Option so you can sacrifice common team members to make the rare ones much better and give them huge XP gains: this is a great way to get rid of characters you no longer need, or whom you know won't be of much help in the long run.