Well, I haven't tried the actual game since I do not have the PS4. However, I did watch the Brotherhood anime and Kingsglaive. How was the plot of the game itself?

I would have loved to share the Wikipedia link because the plot is explained very well on that site but
The story of Fantasy XV follows Prince Noctis and his friends as he embarks on a journey to reclaim his kingdom that has been invaded by the empire of Niflheim. He discovers he is on a quest to combat the powers of darkness with the powers of light only the Lucian lineage of kings can wield.

It begins with departure in chapter 1

Prince Noctis Lucis Caelum sets forth from his homeland with his three-man retinue in tow. His destination, Altissia, capital of Accordo, where he will formalize the union of states through his marriage to Lady Lunafreya of the imperial province of Tenebrae.

In chapter 2 there is no turning back
In a single night, the promise of peace has been broken, the Crown City along with it. Putting their home behind them, the four friends set forth to find answers in Hammerhead.

I also don't like pausing the game. I prefer learning from my mistakes. But I know that we always focus on the main player during the game and we rarely see everything while in the process. I tried the wait mode with my current racing game and I could see the dangers I was about to face a head and it made me remember I was supposed to slow down at that particular point.

I believe it is a good idea if we learn to look at it positively. :D
I totally agree with you, we have to look at it positively because it can make us learn a lot of things. If we keep making the same mistake without learning, it's going to lead to nothing. But I don't know, something about stopping the game just doesn't feel right to me.. I guess I have to get used to it:D

You have reminded me of one thing. I have been facing some difficulties playing the game since I have not been incorporating team work spirit among the characters.I think it is now time to go and make revisions to make sure the characters work as a team,for a better experience.

I tend to disagree with you and I also understand we have different preferences. I always use tutorial before proceeding with a new game. Tutorial comes in handy and I believe we should use it. I always learn more by following the steps. I also revisit tutorials again if I get stuck at a particular point in a game. I always manage to progress when I use the tip shown on tutorial :D. I have also never felt it's a waste of time for me.

Thank you for sharing the tip about skipping sidequest. I will consider this when I'm able to play the game. :D
Final fantasy is not the game worth going with tutorial. It is merely going to waste your time. You're not going to learn any controls and the strategies in this type of the game. You're going to have your own set of actions in side quests. So why waste that time on the tutorial. That's what I have learned as well.

I was watching one of the trailers of this game on youtube, Final Fantasy XV-and reading some of the comments and they said that the scenes in the trailer were not really in the game, but it really looks like a lot of fun anyways. I think you can really get a good feel for the game though-while watching some of the Final Fantasy videos on youtube. I like the dog in this trailer though, and so the trailer gives you some insight to the game-and it does kind of sell me on this Final Fantasy game.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
I totally agree with you on the use of wait mode. This grants you the opportunity to access the game and think out the best master plan to take care of your enemy hostiles.

There is no point in rushing the game if you end up dead and unsuccessful for not planning well. I think this wait mode is definitely worth following.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
I was watching one of the trailers of this game on youtube, Final Fantasy XV-and reading some of the comments and they said that the scenes in the trailer were not really in the game, but it really looks like a lot of fun anyways. I think you can really get a good feel for the game though-while watching some of the Final Fantasy videos on youtube. I like the dog in this trailer though, and so the trailer gives you some insight to the game-and it does kind of sell me on this Final Fantasy game.

The truth of the matter is that it's not necessary a must that all the actions you see on the trailer would appear in the game 100 percent. What you should look after is that majority of the scenes that appear in the so called trailer are existent in the game, I believe that this justify the game in a whole.

Take your time exploring the world. I believe that early game one should concentrate on equiping hp/def accessories mostly. After some time ingame you will know what suits your needs.

For early game I also recommend using Ignis Regroup technic since that is free full hp healing (and you will be short on gil at the bigining) and invisibles frames (teleport). It's perfect for repositioning during the fight.

Remember that you do not have to beat everything everywhere, the whole content (and more) is avaible post game (after beating the main quest line). And to be honest FF XV imo gives best endgame experience ever couse there is a lot of stuff to do.

Try not to over-lever (but ofc it's up to you). The last main quests are designed for 44 lvl character so if you over extand with doing quest and hunts and everything you will feel the last part of the game may not be challenging. BUT - there are still a lot of challenging fights/boss fights/hunts after the main story so, as I said before it's up to you.

Ultima blade is good choice as for main waepon for most of the time - google it

Seems that some discipline is involved in these tips and while I agree it can be boring to go with the wait mode and pause the game it really does help. It is kind of lame though and just gives off a strange feeling, but in the end it works.

Using a wait mode while playing a game..............Will it not spoil the entire thrill associated with the game? I do not disrespect those who feel that the idea is good. But, Personally, I will never support anything like this. Gaming (be it Final Fantasy or any other) is all about response time. The sharper the skills the more is the success rate. Pausing the game and taking an idea of the upcoming danger can be helpful in clearing the levels very fast but when it comes to experiencing the real fun, those doing this will be falling far back.