Final-Fantasy-Tactics-WotL.jpg

Hi guys. I played Final Fantasy Tactics back on PS1 but I never got to finish it because I got stuck on a level. I remember it was an early level too. I think the enemy has way higher level than me and I can't remember if I can grind levels before I am ready to fight them again.

Do you have any tips to make the battle easier? I want to finish it because I am a fan of Square's games and I want to know the whole story.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Which specific place where you find it difficult. And which game exactly are you playing? FF2? It's hard to point you towards the tactics. So you may have to be specific. Also you should watch youtube and twitch channels for how to play. It helps in some cases.

Hello, I'm talking about the first Final Fantasy Tactics game. I don't exactly remember where I got stuck. I just find it hard to fight high-level enemies. Is there a way to do previous maps to somehow grind some levels? I'm planning to play it again soon.

I would suggest going to YouTube and look for videos to help you pass the hurdle you have in play the game. I'm sure that there are lots of videos on YouTube channel where you can learn what you want when playing the game comes to light.

I would suggest going to YouTube and look for videos to help you pass the hurdle you have in play the game. I'm sure that there are lots of videos on YouTube channel where you can learn what you want when playing the game comes to light.
Doing that is cool because you will get it eventually and finish the game real first because you will get strategies there.

Well I almost have to agree with the Youtube approach because that is always my go to and fall back option, and of course it almost always works. There is a lot out there but give it a good try first.

Okay, thanks! I will try to give it a good try first before resorting to YouTube guides. I have gathered some gaming experience from other games during these years after all. I think I will be able to transfer some of the things I learned from those games. :)

Okay, thanks! I will try to give it a good try first before resorting to YouTube guides. I have gathered some gaming experience from other games during these years after all. I think I will be able to transfer some of the things I learned from those games. :)
Make sure you share with us too. We may need new tips as well. Cheers mate. Hope you were able to solve that other issue as well.

They say you can pick the original game of Final Fantasy Tactics up pretty cheap these days-but it was released in 1997 for the PlayStation console. What's cool about this game though, it's kind of a historical game- because it is set in a fictional medieval type of kingdom called Ivalice. It has a great soundtrack as well !