This might be a new game to some of us and it might take a while before we are able to know how to play. Here are some tips for playing final fantasy XV.

Watch the anime brotherhood and CGI movie. They both give a clear introduction on characters and the world of final fantasy XV.

Since most of us are curious and might want to start playing immediately and have fun, it is advisable to play through the tutorial. The tutorial will help you get familiar with the game and you will also master new ways of playing the game so you can have a good first experience.

Use wait mode. It might look boring to pause a game but using wait mode will help you to see all the enemies and know where to fight so as to make the battle shorter.

You should explore the open world of the final fantasy XV game. You should investigate the area because many monsters come out at night. Playing the game during the day and killing more monsters will help you to level up.

Lastly, work as a team. The characters in the game should work as a team so the game can be fun, easy and fulfilling. This will enable you to keep leveling up.

I have not yet gotten to FF15 but I will be sure to follow the tips you have given. It will be hard nonetheless because I am the thrill-seeker type and I like to play again and again and learn from my mistakes. You have mentioned that watch the anime brotherhood and CGI movie might help in understanding the game. Should I watch on YouTube? I take it you have already played FF15. I would appreciate a few additional pointers.

I have used the waiting mod and you are right it seems really boring but the game went easy on me. Your tips are great and easy to understand.
Thanks for sharing!

I have used the waiting mod and you are right it seems really boring but the game went easy on me. Your tips are great and easy to understand.
Thanks for sharing!

You are most welcomed my friend. And yes, pausing a game will be boring but we still have to do it if it is our first time so we can gain more skills and experience before we become masters of the game. :D

I have not yet gotten to FF15 but I will be sure to follow the tips you have given. It will be hard nonetheless because I am the thrill-seeker type and I like to play again and again and learn from my mistakes. You have mentioned that watch the anime brotherhood and CGI movie might help in understanding the game. Should I watch on YouTube? I take it you have already played FF15. I would appreciate a few additional pointers.

Yes. You can watch online. I haven't played it. I just felt it would be nice to research and share the tips because the game is also new to me. :D

The waiting mode tip is really something that I needed to read, because I've always thought of that as something insignificant and boring because it pretty much stops the game, but used in the way you advised it's really something else. You get a look at things you otherwise wouldn't have noticed. I still don't like having to pause things though :(

The waiting mode tip is really something that I needed to read, because I've always thought of that as something insignificant and boring because it pretty much stops the game, but used in the way you advised it's really something else. You get a look at things you otherwise wouldn't have noticed. I still don't like having to pause things though :(

I also don't like pausing the game. I prefer learning from my mistakes. But I know that we always focus on the main player during the game and we rarely see everything while in the process. I tried the wait mode with my current racing game and I could see the dangers I was about to face a head and it made me remember I was supposed to slow down at that particular point.

I believe it is a good idea if we learn to look at it positively. :D

Well, I haven't tried the actual game since I do not have the PS4. However, I did watch the Brotherhood anime and Kingsglaive. How was the plot of the game itself?

What I have found is that spending time through Tutorial is waste of time. And it does not help with the gameplay at all. You can pick things up as you go. But in general it can be surely slow speed in many ways. Also not every side quest is required. You can skip some of the sidequest. And that's my tip for anyone who is playing this game. It seems like another thing is worth going for. Game is good overall but lot of places to waste the time.

What I have found is that spending time through Tutorial is waste of time. And it does not help with the gameplay at all. You can pick things up as you go. But in general it can be surely slow speed in many ways. Also not every side quest is required. You can skip some of the sidequest. And that's my tip for anyone who is playing this game. It seems like another thing is worth going for. Game is good overall but lot of places to waste the time.

I tend to disagree with you and I also understand we have different preferences. I always use tutorial before proceeding with a new game. Tutorial comes in handy and I believe we should use it. I always learn more by following the steps. I also revisit tutorials again if I get stuck at a particular point in a game. I always manage to progress when I use the tip shown on tutorial :D. I have also never felt it's a waste of time for me.

Thank you for sharing the tip about skipping sidequest. I will consider this when I'm able to play the game. :D

Actually I have not played this game yet.But I have once tried to play this without knowing anything about it.Unfortunately, I could not play this game due to lack of some tricks.I will definitely use these effective tips while playing this game for the next time.