Status
Not open for further replies.
BELIEVE IN THE #KYOUKOARMY
Just looked at the "Where are they Now?" section for Sunny (aka Tammy Lynn Sytch) on WWE.com...damn, she's still hot. If she had kids, she'd officially be in MILF status.

Eye See You
She is actually hotter now. She dropped alot of weight from the last time I saw her as well.

iMPACT! is improving again, I'm digging this Angle/Jarrett drama. Karen is such a MILF.

Pokemon master!
So... Daniel Bryan picks Gail Kim > The Bellas. Survey says, good choice! Would have been mine. =)

Eye See You
Bryan's got the yellow fever.

Watching Summerslam 93. So Hulk Hogan left to WCW at this point and McMahon needed a new American hero type character so he chose Lex Luger...lol... Now I remember why I hated Luger so much. That entire run failed so badly.

I thought that the fat jokes towards Mickie James were bad enough, but now Laycool along with Cole is starting them up again with Natalya. Whoever is writing this crap should be beaten to death. Since there's nothing funny about fat jokes in the first place.

Tokusatsu Geek
Here's a quote from an article I got from Wrestling Edge:

- WWE Divas Champion Natalya responded to comments made about her by Michael Cole on last night’s RAW with the following on Twitter: “Michael Cole can call me “hefty†all he wants- but this diva is built in the front, stacked in the back and proud of every inch!!!â€

Though some fat jokes are hilarious. Like the ones made about Vickie Guerrero last month. And one of my favorite comedians makes fat jokes about himself all the time.

CHANGE! GoseiJon!
The fat jokes piss me off. Not only because I am fat, but because there are 13-14 year old girls who think their figure is everything. And if they think they are fat because some ugly bitches said they were, they will either starve themselves, or, if they are very self-conscience, commit suicide. It may sound stupid, but that's the way life is and some people can be very unstable.

BEST IN THE WORLD!!!
I found out that the last Raw before Mania is gonna be in Chicago!! I will be there, and I'll be at the hotel getting autographs and pictures the day before and day of!

Also, Michelle McCool has an interview on her site. It's actually pretty good. I'm hoping that I might get to meet her, but I doubt it considering that her husband is one of the roughest guys to get at the hotels.

Digital Artist
I'm glad that Daniel Bryan owned the Bella Twins by revealing that he's dating Gail Kim. She's hot and I hope that she gets more airtime now. Plus, Gail basically spoke the truth about why the Bella Twins got TV time and it was because of those guest hosts.

Status
Not open for further replies.