Orton is getting more love from me every week. First, he'd RKO Cole last week & now he put David Arequette through a table. This guy is too fucking awesome, but I don't know if he should get the belt back this Sunday.
Finally? This has been going on for a few years now...New Japan brings in some talent, and TNA buries them until they're forced to leave. Case in point, Kiyoshi.
Hey guys! Well if you didn't know, Nexus official WWE theme has been released today. Now I know you're thinking "The full song has been out for a while now" but that isn't the case I can assure you. The WWE version was actually a re-recording of their album song complete with a tweaked instrumental. I'm also here to show off my version of my "v2" of the album song. It's HD too; so have a looksee at it as well as the other 2 why don't ya?! I'll try to get a download link for it later when I get back. I've got a flight to catch unwillingly.
Nexus FTW :buttrock:
[hide]1st release:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfIHKkEfHF8"]YouTube - WWE Nexus "We Are One" Official 2010 Theme[/ame]
2nd release:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJBGGwrhhWo"]YouTube - "We Are One" - The Nexus - 12 Stones (Real & Full)[/ame]
3rd: release (me):
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rV0Urfkhag"]YouTube - (Nexus Theme) 12 Stones - We Are One Ablum version #2 (HD)[/ame]
[/hide]
Kiyoshi was the ****. Who cares if he had mic ability or not...he's not the marketable type for a company like TNA & alot of his fans are behind his ring talent alot more. He made a very wise move leaving TNA.
Well, 2 out of 3 people who had the "Suicide" gimmick have ended up leaving the company. ****, Kaz "left" before he even got the gimmick. If that ain't irony I don't know what is :laugh:
Kiyoshi was the ****. Who cares if he had mic ability or not...he's not the marketable type for a company like TNA & alot of his fans are behind his ring talent alot more. He made a very wise move leaving TNA.
He had the limited in-ring skills I've seen in awhile. I guess you all forgot he was a big player in the X-Division? He totally sucked. He just did not fit in.
He had no chemistry with Daniels, Red and Kaz ala Suicide and everyone else he wrestled against.
Like many a Superstar before me has announced: I am going to the Royal Rumble.
Just purchased my tickets, and they are balcony, but I like Balcony. You can see the whole ring, easily.
I'm really excited, because I have never been to a Pay-Per-View before, and Royal Rumble is one of my favorite events, and I will be moving to California a few months later, so I can't think of a better way to say Bon Voyage to TD Bank Garden.