The Super Best DX Kamen Rider Belt Reissue Thread

Kamen Rider... BLACK!
Great that news are confirmed. Also glad that Super Best edition doesn't include Keitaros. Thanks to that, price remained low :).

Budou though
Or if you bought the den-liner toys if I remember correctly.

I'm so game if their going to release more of these. I think a Super Best Ryuki or Faiz belt would save us the time of tracking down the old ones then having to spend $100.
i want a super best kabuto belt to be released. already have faiz so don't really need his then again, mines is the korean version so maybe i can get a super best version for the japanese keypad.

Or if you bought the den-liner toys if I remember correctly.

I'm so game if their going to release more of these. I think a Super Best Ryuki or Faiz belt would save us the time of tracking down the old ones then having to spend $100.

I wouldn't mind a super best faiz belt, then again for some collectors would still want to have all the gear for the belt so I can imagine the price would still go up for them

In Justice, We Trust!
i want a super best kabuto belt to be released. already have faiz so don't really need his then again, mines is the korean version so maybe i can get a super best version for the japanese keypad.

Wonder how they'd handle the KAbuto belt?

Maybe throw in a Hyper Zecter for the same price as the OOO Driver?

Wonder how they'd handle the KAbuto belt?

Maybe throw in a Hyper Zecter for the same price as the OOO Driver?
Give us a clock up sound already. It's the only reason I didn't buy one. And include Dark Kabuto and Gatack if you wanna lure people in.

Budou though
Hyper Zecter is a higher possiblity of being included with a Super Best Kabuto Zecter but no clock up sound. Toei seems to only want to do main rider belts.

Give us a clock up sound already. It's the only reason I didn't buy one. And include Dark Kabuto and Gatack if you wanna lure people in.

if you really want it that bad and had a kabuto belt theres a guy in singapore who does custom belt mods for Kabuto's he made a screen accurate belt by die casting each segment and made audio switches for the clock up switches, problem is he's really expensive and expects you to cover shipping there and back as well as sending All the belt parts

K

KamenRiderBritannia

if you really want it that bad and had a kabuto belt theres a guy in singapore who does custom belt mods for Kabuto's he made a screen accurate belt by die casting each segment and made audio switches for the clock up switches, problem is he's really expensive and expects you to cover shipping there and back as well as sending All the belt parts

just like any other retailer.......:redface2:

That one guy, yeah.
Whats the difference between those Imagin cards (from gold pass ticket set) and the ones from the original DX Den-O belt?

I don't think there's any difference other than the appearance of the tickets. Just for show I guess.

Now, count up your crimes!
*Had hoped for a Medal Set compilation because he bought OOO Driver years back*

*Sees a OOO Driver rerelease that come with Gatakiriba, Latoratah and Tajador set* FFFFFFFFF-

I had not foresaw this. D: