The Super Best DX Kamen Rider Belt Reissue Thread

That one guy, yeah.
This makes me feel like just waiting for these Super Best versions instead of buying the belts during their original releases. You get some extras the original didn't come with, and it's not that much more expensive. I got the Super Best Double Driver at Anime Expo, and I feel like it was way better than if I had bought the Driver back when it was originally released. I don't know what Bandai is doing, but I get extras for waiting a bit, so whatever.

Professional Chef and Entertainer
i can't wait to get the super best ooo driver, i wonder if the burakawani and the sasori, kani and ebi core medals get released as well. maybe even super tatoba and the tamashi medals(from let's go kamen rider) as well.

Irregular Hunter
i can't wait to get the super best ooo driver, i wonder if the burakawani and the sasori, kani and ebi core medals get released as well. maybe even super tatoba and the tamashi medals(from let's go kamen rider) as well.

I seriously doubt new medals, or re-releases of EX and SP sets. They didn't add or change any sounds for the Decadriver, right? OOO Driver will likely be a straight re-release as well, sound-wise.

In Justice, We Trust!
I seriously doubt new medals, or re-releases of EX and SP sets. They didn't add or change any sounds for the Decadriver, right? OOO Driver will likely be a straight re-release as well, sound-wise.

Yeah, the Deca and W Drivers are both the same as they were when they were first released. Only difference is packaging and they include stuff that was missing

Budou though
the Den-O and OOO stuff has been released. i placed an order for my Den-O belt. can't wait to get it. too bad the medal set is sold out.

Budou though
it was in stock at hobbysearch and now it's gone. it was not in stock at amiami but now it is. it's 2010-2011 all over again lol.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
I hate it how I'm missing the Condor Core only and here comes the Super Best belt. :sweat: Well at least with HK airing OOO there should be a large abundance of Core medals now...

So far we have in this series:

DX DecaDriver (10 Kamen Ride + 10 FFR Cards)
DX K-Touch (2 K-Touch Cards + 1 Kamen Ride Decade Complete)
DX Double Driver (Original 4 memories + Metal + Trigger)
DX OOO Driver (TaToBa + GataKiriBa + LaTorarTar + TaJaDol)
DX O-Medal Set (SaGohZo + ShaUTa + PuToTyra)
DX Den-O Belt (4 Rider Tickets + normal version)

So what next? Another medal set for BuraKaWani and the Movie War Core set? I honestly can't see a Kiva belt coming since all the Fuestles are included in the original belt anyway. They have a Faiz complete selection. I seriously doubt they'll dump the Hyper Zecter in for Kabuto seeing how the extra stuff are just small collectibles.

My guess would be:

1. DX Fourze Driver, the original 4 switches with Elek and Fire included, seems legit enough to me at least.

2. DX V-Buckle, yep as if we don't have enough of them, this time they'll dump in Abyss there as well to make it the 14 Rider set.

Budou though
kiva belt can add tatsulot, faiz gear will have shot and pointer, and kabuto zecter will have hyper zecter.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
kiva belt can add tatsulot, faiz gear will have shot and pointer, and kabuto zecter will have hyper zecter.

The Super Best series so far haven't added bulky items like Tatsulot and Hyper Zecter, they've all been small collectibles, e.g. Ganbaride cards, Gaia Memories, Rider Tickets, O-Medals, etc, and didn't Bandai released a whole set Faiz Gear already? Or was that a complete selection?