The Super Best DX Kamen Rider Belt Reissue Thread

looks at den-o belt & keitaros "hmmm" looks at kiva belt "hmmmm" looks at decade, W, OOO belts "yeah umm Toei can rerelease all these belts if they want but as far as I see it if I can get a hold of the first release I'll be content. just gotta find out if they make wizard ring extenders that measure up to match a size 13 and 14 ring"

Budou though
they only have normal sized, L, and LL sized ring extensions. if none of them fit your fingers, sucks for you.

looks at den-o belt & keitaros "hmmm" looks at kiva belt "hmmmm" looks at decade, W, OOO belts "yeah umm Toei can rerelease all these belts if they want but as far as I see it if I can get a hold of the first release I'll be content. just gotta find out if they make wizard ring extenders that measure up to match a size 13 and 14 ring"

they only have normal sized, L, and LL sized ring extensions. if none of them fit your fingers, sucks for you.
But look on the bright side. You must have the grip of a fucking man!

In Justice, We Trust!
Den-O Belt:

superbestdenobelt.jpg

Think we should just make this the official Super Best belt thread?

Budou though
looks like you were right, ClockTower. i gotta get me this den-o belt.

huh aren't those the tickets for momotaros and the others from the gold pass ticket set?
Or if you bought the den-liner toys if I remember correctly.

I'm so game if their going to release more of these. I think a Super Best Ryuki or Faiz belt would save us the time of tracking down the old ones then having to spend $100.

Lurker
Whats the difference between those Imagin cards (from gold pass ticket set) and the ones from the original DX Den-O belt?