The Super Best DX Kamen Rider Belt Reissue Thread

Kamen Rider... BLACK!
Hope it's true, or that they don't refer to crap Legend Rider Series belt. Any link to info?

In Justice, We Trust!
I'm hearing they're going to release Fourze and Wizard OOO medals too.

Ore, Sanjou!
No pictures yet, but they actually did confirm the Super Best Den-O belt is being released alongside this one.

I don't see the point of that, because a Den-O Belt+Keitaros set was released during Den-O's TV run, and bandai has already made a complete selection version of the belt.

Treasure Cards of the Underworld
I don't see the point of that, because a Den-O Belt+Keitaros set was released during Den-O's TV run, and bandai has already made a complete selection version of the belt.

r

That's why.

In Justice, We Trust!

Because not everyone was able to buy it when Den-O first aired.

Ore, Sanjou!
Because not everyone was able to buy it when Den-O first aired.

no, I mean there's literally nothing that could be done to make a "Super Best" version because there's already a set of the belt and the only separate item that works with the belt

Lurker
I, for one, would love a chance to get a Den-o belt that doesn't cost close to $150. Heck, if this goes well, maybe we could see this as part of a continuing trend. Think of it: a re-released Kuuga belt!