Status
Not open for further replies.
All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
The IronMan faceplate doesn't have a nose... It's always been like that.

I kinda see what everyone is talking about. The head does look at tad bit big.

Poor choice of words. I meant that the face from a side view looks a bit horsefaced.

I guess you can chalk it up to artistic interpretation but the faceplate is not supposed to be the stretched out

c9OrDXW.jpg

Wagana wa HENTAI GEIST!

And here you are, missing the whole point of the conversation... :redface2:

The guys here are complaining about how the SHF Iron Man Mk.VI have a completely flat faceplate. Whereas if you compare it to other version from Hasbro, Revo or HT, the faceplate have more curve on it.

And here you are, missing the whole point of the conversation... :redface2:

The guys here are complaining about how the SHF Iron Man Mk.VI have a completely flat faceplate. Whereas if you compare it to other version from Hasbro, Revo or HT, the faceplate have more curve on it.

Missing the point? That's a small picture that was posted. How about posting a better picture to show if it's really flat as what you mentioned. It could just be a distortion from lighting effects. I have other IM figures that if you look from the side, his face looks flat, but then you'd notice it looks different from a slight profile view.

Missing the point? That's a small picture that was posted. How about posting a better picture to show if it's really flat as what you mentioned. It could just be a distortion from lighting effects. I have other IM figures that if you look from the side, his face looks flat, but then you'd notice it looks different from a slight profile view.

This is true, just took a look at my HT Iron Man at the same angle and it's a very flat profile.

YES !!!!! Cure Happy is being released ! ~ Cure Beauty......... I can see it now xD wonder when Happy's hs uniform ver's gonna come out..... and a Zero of her Cure form =/

Hmm I think White Wizard looks pretty good :O only shitty thing is that it looks like it'll be a Tamashii Web Exclusive again..... =_+

I-I promise I'll get some nice shelves soon...
b227535783.jpg
Because I really need a nice spot to pose my Villians. They never disappoint me with villains designs.

- Actually, no...
i-nose-you_132728-fli_1366387416-650-75.jpg

But you're forgiven. Most Iron Man fans try to forget this version ever existed...

I'm not talking about the comic books... Heck, the original IM was actually made of Iron not metal alloys.

Status
Not open for further replies.