Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dr Kain

Yeah we typically want all toy pics in the Rad Toy Pics Thread of Action and if it's a recent acquisition maybe even the toy haul thread, but mostly Rad Toy Pics.

I mean yeah this is the Figuarts thread but we typically reserve it for news, release dates and some discussion.

Chill out bro.

Ryanlb, this goes for you too. Your own toy pics should go in Rad Toy, regardless of what brand they are.

Then maybe a mod should change the topic title to SH FIGUARTS NEWS THREAD and then create a thread titled SH FIGUARTS DISCUSSION AND IMAGES. This way, there is a distinction between the two, because as far as I am concerned, this topic is for EVERYTHING SH Figuarts.

Because some say this is the wrong thread, but then if I go and make my own, someone will say, "There is already a thread for this," and the argument will just start all over again.

K

KamenRiderBritannia

Then maybe a mod should change the topic title to SH FIGUARTS NEWS THREAD and then create a thread titled SH FIGUARTS DISCUSSION AND IMAGES. This way, there is a distinction between the two, because as far as I am concerned, this topic is for EVERYTHING SH Figuarts.

Because some say this is the wrong thread, but then if I go and make my own, someone will say, "There is already a thread for this," and the argument will just start all over again.

then just post it in the Rad Toy Thread then! Problem solved!!!

In Justice, We Trust!
Can we PLEASE just drop this? You guys are going around in circles, yeesh. Britania, take it up with a mod if you want him to stop. :redface2:

Mr. Kamen Rider
Alright.

Let's be fair here, nowhere does it say you can't post your own Figuarts photos in this thread. People have done it in the past Figuarts threads, people do it in other threads (SIC and so on.) It's really not worth getting into a debate over.

The [TALK] threads are primarily intended for news, links to reviews and official or press pictures (from the Tamashii Fests, Bandai website, and so on.) The occasional picture of your own is okay, but if you're going to be posting a bunch, the best place to do it is here:

http://forums.henshinjustice.net/showthread.php?t=73834

Or, you can start your own thread ("______'s collection" or whatever) and keep adding to it. Either one is fine.

Now let's get back to Figuarts.

K

KamenRiderBritannia

blah blah figuarts blah!

hope to get my Akibared sometime next week xD

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
Finally ordered my first SHF OOO.
So far, only missing Faiz, as the only Kamen Rider series I haven't owned any SHF.

Budou though
i'm surprised no one has gotten their sh figuarts kamen rider nadeshiko here. i bought mines in the $70 range. was that an ok price range for her considering she's a web exclusive?

Status
Not open for further replies.