Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm surprised no one has gotten their sh figuarts kamen rider nadeshiko here. i bought mines in the $70 range. was that an ok price range for her considering she's a web exclusive?

Oh, actually, I got her last week along with a slew of other figures. I'm pretty happy with her, especially since she still can stand pretty solid despite the heels on her boots. The metallic paint is also really nice, though she's not as detailed as say, Complete Ankh. A couple minor gripes are that her belt is really, really loose so it can move around and be slightly annoying, also if you try to arch her back too much this unsightly gap between her torso and hips becomes visible, it's bad but not a deal breaker. Since I'm worried about wearing down her joints, I haven't tried attaching the Rocket Module yet.

DAIMON PAWNCH
my only sh figuart

shinken_red_and_others_by_yurivorelover-d4re5e7.jpg

Then maybe a mod should change the topic title to SH FIGUARTS NEWS THREAD and then create a thread titled SH FIGUARTS DISCUSSION AND IMAGES. This way, there is a distinction between the two, because as far as I am concerned, this topic is for EVERYTHING SH Figuarts.

Because some say this is the wrong thread, but then if I go and make my own, someone will say, "There is already a thread for this," and the argument will just start all over again.

IgaD was right. No rule on that. This is the Figuart Love thread. News and your own pictures is fine.

No Fear, No Pain.
IgaD was right. No rule on that. This is the Figuart Love thread. News and your own pictures is fine.

The Mods have answered our calls! Obey their ruling least we all burn before their might! Fear the mods, for they may rain down the bans upon us yet for our foolish ways! Merciful mods, show pity towards we; the none biased menace makers! For it is we who truely understand thy will! Rest easy mods, for we will remember this day for eons to come!

The Mods have answered our calls! Obey their ruling least we all burn before their might! Fear the mods, for they may rain down the bans upon us yet for our foolish ways! Merciful mods, show pity towards we; the none biased menace makers! For it is we who truely understand thy will! Rest easy mods, for we will remember this day for eons to come!

How do you come up with these? :laugh:

No Fear, No Pain.
Years of bullshiting when I should have been working. Now I have a job where I get payed to stare at people while bullshitting and menacing around HLJ when I should be writing fanfics and potential novalizations of my original ideas. Read, play, and watch enough inteligent media and eventually you can bullshit as well as me. *Throws a stinky jersey and steals your coke.*

Years of bullshiting when I should have been working. Now I have a job where I get payed to stare at people while bullshitting and menacing around HLJ when I should be writing fanfics and potential novalizations of my original ideas. Read, play, and watch enough inteligent media and eventually you can bullshit as well as me. *Throws a stinky jersey and steals your coke.*

That's some pretty good bullshitting...

I dunno if it's been mentioned here, but apparently BlueFin is going to reveal a mass of DBZ Figuarts at Comic Con... I'll be sure to upload pics from preview night for you all!

Also if you're going stop by my table a chat! (And buy a book)

Wild Tiger: Movie edition

This was pretty obvious, considering the previous one is unavailable but just how many versions of this figure can they release? :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.