Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dr Kain

I would suggest doing what i originally intended to do, until I got caught up in the hype and pre-ordered them. Just wait for them to show on Mandarake. Odds are they'll be retail or cheaper, and then you can order other stuff you want at the same time!

Yeah, but honestly, I would rather order from a US site.

In Justice, We Trust!
Something about Malushina's face looks a bit off, but other then that everything else about it looks great.

I like it and I want it. Since I have the three Akibarangers on pre-order, I'll have to be sure to get Malushina at some point, sooner rather than later.

D

Dr Kain

My second Figuarts has arrived - Shadow Moon:

Moon01.JPG

Moon02.JPG

Moon03.JPG

Moon04.JPG

Moon05.JPG

Moon06.JPG

Moon07.JPG

Moon08.JPG

Moon09.JPG

Moon10.jpg

He is pretty cool, but I have to say I like Black more. This guy just feels way too fragile to the point that I do not think I am going to display him out of the box. Everything from his antennae to his hands, to the hips, the falling off knee caps, and finally, the hard plastic hopper spurrs really hurt my wanting to touch him. I was making sure I moved every piece in slow motion when I took these pictures because I did not want something breaking off him. Even the peg pieces that you stick into the hands feel fragile. I am happy to have him though and am now debating on who will be my next Rider. Maybe I'll try to hunt down either 555 or Kabuto since they do not seem to sell as high as others do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Continuing the Creddie legacy
In that case, go for Ichigo or Kuuga Mighty form next. my recommendation. :thumbs:

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
The lowest price I have seen Ichigo for is around $100.

You might want to check around. I think DarkSenshi was selling his set. You can also check Mandarake or with the middlemen to see what's on Yahoo Auctions Japan.

Status
Not open for further replies.