The S.H. Figuarts Thread: Justi-5's the Figure

Status
Not open for further replies.
is The Underground Toy Reviewer
A local Tamashii Web would be nice, or if BoJ would decide to ship to America, also BlueFin seemed like they could bring them over, since, they had a poll on Facebook to see how many people would want them to bring over Tamashii Web Exclusive, but they only got 447 votes for yes(And oddly 19 for no.), so I doubt that's enough for them to go to the trouble to release them over here.

I'm not sure why they put up that poll, since they specifically said they can't release exclusives domestically over here.

That being said, it's possible the poll was to see the need for an American Tamashii Web. Don't quote me on it since I don't remember all that well, but I thought I remembered the rep saying they were considering trying to do an American TW if the demand was there. I honestly don't recall.

9e72b1fc-s.jpg

Vegeta review by Hacchaka

D

Dr Kain

And who are you to tell them what to do? :laugh: That's why you have to import items to get the whole team. BOA does not need to advertise the SHF figures, because that's not really in their lineup and the fact is that it's only available over at TRU. Bandai is working with Bluefin to get those figures in North America. The fact is, these are collector items, which are hard to sell to regular kids.

I meant advertise them in collector magazines. -_-

Anyway, if that is their attitude, then I'm not going to bother with the Sentai line. I don't want two members of an entire team, I want th efull team, but I am not going to spend $150 on a figure because Bandai is too selfish to bring the full team over here.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
I meant advertise them in collector magazines. -_-

Anyway, if that is their attitude, then I'm not going to bother with the Sentai line. I don't want two members of an entire team, I want th efull team, but I am not going to spend $150 on a figure because Bandai is too selfish to bring the full team over here.

It's your prerogative to do so. And it's not $150/figure...

Status
Not open for further replies.