The S.H. Figuarts Thread: Justi-5's the Figure

Status
Not open for further replies.
dude nerdisms thats what you are
They gave me my vegeta and now tey are giving me my trunks I am a happy man! As much as I love Goku, Vegeta came out to be a better figure! then again I do want the comic con vers. since it's got a better paint job and looks better next to vegeta. THe original goku release just didn't cut it for me paint wise. I will want to get a goku figuarts I'm just not motivated enough to want to buy it. Hopefully vegeta comes in tomorrow!

Last edited:
Fly up, TaJaDor!
From seeing the SHF Trunks images, I wonder how the sword will work.

At first, I thought it was like SHF Shinken Gold's Sakanamaru, one full sheathed sword piece, and the sword itself. But in the promo pics, Trunks' sheath has a hole in it.

I iz confused. >.<

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
From seeing the SHF Trunks images, I wonder how the sword will work.

At first, I thought it was like SHF Shinken Gold's Sakanamaru, one full sheathed sword piece, and the sword itself. But in the promo pics, Trunks' sheath has a hole in it.

I iz confused. >.<

I believe the handle part of the sword can be removed from the scabbard, which would then leave a hole. Then you can use the regular sword to be held by Trunks.

007bgz.jpg

Last edited:
Fly up, TaJaDor!
I believe the handle part of the sword can be removed from the scabbard, which would then leave a hold. Then you can use the regular sword to be held by Trunks.

~Trunks' sword image snippage~

Oh, that's too bad. Ah well, he looks *awesome* so the whole "not being able to sheath the sword" issue is a minor detail.

Dull Brilliance
Preorders on Amiami are up.

Good luck everyone. ^_^

I've switched over to getting all of my Tamashii figures except for exclusives through the local comic shop. I may have to wait a little longer but not only is it a lot cheaper, I don't have to jump through hoops to get my pre-orders in on time.

I'm A Djinn
I always thought he'd look a lot better in Figuarts form.

I hope he doesnt have the early OOOs fguarts issues.

I wonder if its compatible w the TaJaDor effect parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.