The Pro Wrestling Thread - No Gimmick Needed

Kevin Owens fucking rocked. I watched the repeat opening via $9.99 ($11.99 candian) and my god... is an un-ugly Samoa Joe, he will market great.

Has Joe and Steen ever clashed bc I need to see that right now...
 
Kevin Owens fucking rocked. I watched the repeat opening via $9.99 ($11.99 candian) and my god... is an un-ugly Samoa Joe, he will market great.

Has Joe and Steen ever clashed bc I need to see that right now...

This clip:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9foz1s6yfLk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9foz1s6yfLk[/ame]
 
It's a chore to watch RAW now. The only things I enjoyed were Brock attacking Chris Jericho, Miz vs Jimmy Uso and this Naomi storyline intrigues me, Kane tombstoning the Bunny, and anything involving Seth Rollins. Seth has been a highlight for a long time already and even though he didnt get the clean win on Cena, he was still able to look strong. Not sure what his handshake with Paul Heyman is supposed to bring. It might not mean anything. RAW is still severely lacking right now.
 
I was there live last night. Crowd was hot all night long. I'm rewatching the show right now. They drowned out the boos for the Blue Day. For some reason Detroit HATED the Blue Day, especially Xavier Woods.

Biggest Pops of the Night: 1. Lesnar F5s Cena. 2. Roman Reigns 3. Kane tombstones the Bunny. 4. Dean Ambrose (he and Wyatt fought after Raw went off the air.) 5. Lesnar F5s Jericho.

I was surprised that the Ascension promo got such a big reaction from the crowd.

Mizdow is a sight to behold in person.

They must have played a dozen different Network commercials on the Titantron.

I was disgusted by how many little girls were Bella fans, no taste in role models.

And if I may put on Forever Knight's hat on for a second. Damn! Lana is fucking hot in person, I'd bounce my spudnick off that ass all night long. Now that that's out of my system, FK can have his hat back.
 
Diggin' The Ascension and the debut promos. They got a Road Warriors/Demolition/Powers of Pain vibe.


Don't edit my posts.
 
Last edited:
There was way too many WWE shows this week. TLC and Stairs, RAW, Smackdown Live Tuesday, and then Tribute to the Troops. I aint got time to watch all this. Actually I do, it's just the show ain't exciting me as much as anymore. All the guys who were entertaining to me are either gone or injured (or missing like Paige).
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top