The Pro Wrestling Thread - No Gimmick Needed

Heroes are forever
Nah, I just have this thing for wrestlers that regardless of circumstance, will apply their finisher on whoever is nearby, whether the fans cheer for it or not.

Not that I think he'd be bad as a heel at this point, though.

Eye See You
Yeah, Orton is just being Orton. I don't see him as a full blown heel again just yet. But thankfully they are done with the full face Orton, that bullshit with him teaming with Team Hell No and being the voice of reason was just a total dump on RKO altogether.

BEST IN THE WORLD!!!
So, has anyone been watching these lovely videos with CM Punk?!?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HpC4R-JKZ8"]CM Punk's Grammar Slam - Through vs. Threw - YouTube[/ame]

Quite HILLARIOUS!!!

Eye See You
Anyone watch that Total Divas ****?, I hope they throw the Bella Twins into the feud with Cena and Daniel.

Digital Artist
Lol at the WWE's newest Summerslam in 60 seconds video, this time, of Summerslam 2004. They showed a quick clip of Randy Orton becoming the youngest World Heavyweight champion in history. But they forgot to show us how he won it. So how did he obtain the Title again? Hahaha...He must've defeated someone to win it...

Eye See You
Lol at the WWE's newest Summerslam in 60 seconds video, this time, of Summerslam 2004. They showed a quick clip of Randy Orton becoming the youngest World Heavyweight champion in history. But they forgot to show us how he won it. So how did he obtain the Title again? Hahaha...He must've defeated someone to win it...

:laugh:

Dull Brilliance

He won it because he was the one that found the missing World Heavyweight Championship after it mysteriously disappeared during Triple H's & Shawn Michaels' match at WrestleMania 20.

That's what WWE insists happened and anything anyone else says is lies, FILTHY LIES!

Digital Artist
He won it because he was the one that found the missing World Heavyweight Championship after it mysteriously disappeared during Triple H's & Shawn Michaels' match at WrestleMania 20.

That's what WWE insists happened and anything anyone else says is lies, FILTHY LIES!

So that's what happened! My memory of that whole year has been jumbled up. I feel as if someone had caused a ripple in the time space continuum to perhaps, alter things. Lol...

Is not impressed right now...
Is Bryan turning heel? It is impossible to root for him because he's such a dick. It's hard to get behind the "I'm a true wrestler. You're just a parody" shtick when Cena actually EARNED his title shot. Bryan was handed his.

In fact, Bryan's character might be one of the worst babyfaces in the WWE right now. At least Cena's somewhat self-aware about his doucheyness, Sheamus is injured, and Miz is completely worthless, as evidenced by the fact that had no purpose in his own segment.

Also, I'm so glad Triple H had to not only steal the spotlight, but also kill Maddox's heat in the process just so he could insert himself into the main event. I know for sure everyone was dying to have him as a guest referee. :shame:

And if you HAD to do the guest referee angle, wouldn't it have made more sense for it to be Vince? They were driving the whole point that they want to make sure the referee is impartial. Since he doesn't want Cena or Bryan to win, he'd have no choice but to be impartial.

While I admit that RVD vs. Ambrose will be a great match, it would have made a lot more sense for Ryback or Mark Henry to be the winner given their issues with The Shield. Then again, common sense makes no sense to the WWE creative team. Also, really great job hyping the match. RVD vs. Ryback vs. Mark Henry vs.... a bunch of jobbers. You could have just made this a triple threat match.

And with such a poor card, why make this the pre-show? Put the divas match there or something.

Also, why do they not have anything planned with Kofi and Ryback? Since Ryback DID have him out of action for two months, and neither of them have anything to do right now. Of course, that makes sense, and as I said...

No comment on Big Show's 123,122,396th face turn either.

Overall, terrible Raw, especially for the go-home show before SummerSlam. It's weird. After Payback, which was fantastic, I was really excited for this and for the rest of the summer, but now, all I care about is if Orton will actually cash in.