The Pro Wrestling Thread - No Gimmick Needed

HEROW
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sp-PH4TKiLE"]WWE RAW 8/12/13 - John Cena Slaps Daniel Bryan Full Segment - FULL SHOW - YouTube[/ame]

Best promo I've seen in a long time. Go Daniel!

Digital Artist
RAW "LIKES"
-I was wondering why Barrett had a rematch against Daniel Bryan but I guess it made sense when Brad Maddox made the fast count for Barrett. It was a precursor to what was to come during the show.

-Good match between MITB winners Randy Orton and Damien Sandow. Sucks that Orton had to win it because he doesn't gain anything from it but they are trying to build him back up so it's whatever.

-Wow, some TV time for the random stable of Natalya, Great Khali and Hornswoggle. Not sure why they made AJ tap out to Natalya but she deserves the win and I'm sure it was to make AJ and Langston look vulnerable for Summerslam.

-Awesome promo between John Cena and Daniel Bryan. Both guys brought up good points. I know Cena had to bring up the Make A Wish stuff but you had to see it coming. Also, Cena has wrestled tons of great matches against guys in the past (the ones he mentioned in the promo). Really loved that Cena slapped Bryan too. Great way to intensify this feud.

-Glad to see the Usos getting a win over Swagger and Cesaro. I'm liking the Usos more and more now that they get TV time.

-Figured Rob Van Dam was going to become the #1 contender for the US Title. He ain't going to be in the main event scene for a while. Kofi Kingston's save stood out from this match. With the Big Show now back and a face for the 1 millionth time, we are going to get the rumored tag team match of Show and Henry vs Rollins/Reigns. RVD should have a good match against Ambrose.

-Finally we got to see Brock Lesnar on the losing end of a brawl. It was weird to see that. With CM Punk getting the upperhand here, this could mean he is losing at Summerslam.

"DISLIKES"
-Kane defeating Titus O'Neil. Of course they got to make Kane look strong but Titus deserves better!

-Kofi Kingston is back and back to doing what he does best. Job! Keep it up! Shouldn't he be trying to get revenge on Ryback? I think the WWE forgot this plot point.

-Triple H just had to ruin the awesome Cena/Bryan promo in the end didn't he? Random Randy Orton appearance too.

-The build up for the World Title match sure has been a great feud. No time for Christian and ADR to have a promo against each other at all. Just a backstage segment and a little video package.

-Still don't care for the Divas segment.

Overall, this show was decent. Great Sacramento crowd and I wished I was able to go to the show.

Eye See You
Bray Wyatt is fucking awesome. Wait until you guys see him actually dance with a knocked out opponent, he did that in NXT and I was blown away by how awesome it was.

Wyatt, Ambrose, and Fandango = future champs.

Banned
Well, looks like the Prime Time Players are no more, and i expect Darren will find himself back in Developmental for awhile.

WWE, because with all these mostly naked, muscle bound men, we don't want to look gay.