Ive been a fan since I can remember. Its fun to watch the stories unfold, scores get settled, and eventually both wrestlers in any given feud shut up and get in the ring. What you have to do is suspend your disbelief, which is one thing that Toku/Ranger fans have to do alot of anyhow.

I myself also enjoy independent feds like CZW because they can do things that WWE can't. Every August CZW has a King of the Deathmatch Tournament, where wrestlers use barbed wire, thumbtacks, lightbulbs, cacti, and other various instruments to beat each other. Once a guy got hit in the stomach with a weedwhacker!!!!

Anyway, to each his own, and Keith, if you want to know what the magic is all about, find a friend who is getting WrestleMania and enjoy. Also, many bars/restaurants have the PPVs playing inside. In GB its a place called Damon's.

I am the law
I used to be BIG into wrestling when I was little (back in the 80's)...then fell out of it, then fell back into it, and out again, then in...so on and so on.

I haven't really watched it though since I went to WrestleMania 19 in Seattle. I've seen a few matches here and there, and actually watched most of Smackdown a couple of weeks ago. But I just don't really care anymore.
The chicks they have on there though are still hot!...Except for that horseface chick, that I can't remember her name..(Jackie maybe??)

-RF

boogie woogie feng shui
I used to be HUGELY into the Japanese "luchador" light-heavyweight hardcore scene.... don't know why I quite watching really. Those guys are INSANE athletes. I still think the headscissors takedown is the most impressive thing I've ever seen.

It's Judgement Time!
I used to be really big into wrestling around 1996-97. I believe this was around the time when nWo started hitting the scene. I hadnt watched wrestling for a long time and I heard people talking about it at school so I tuned in to check it out! Well I instantly fell in love when I saw hulk hogan comin out with a nWo shirt and talkin smack. The matches were pretty good. I wasnt a fan of WWF back then. I was a huge fan of wCw. Wcw had alot of great wrestlers (DDP, Raven, Lex, Sting, Goldberg, Jericho, Buff, Scott Hall, Kevin Nash, the Giant, Rey Mysterio, Psychosis, Dragon, Bret Hart, among many others), great personalities and just unbelievable matches. But it slowly but surely became crap.

So then I started watching WWF/E. Back then.. it was awesome. You had bad ass guys like Stone Cold, Rock, Foley, DX! In fact, I was a huge fan of the Rock BEFORE he was popular. Back when everyone hated the Rock because he kicked farooq's ass and took over the Nation of Domination. Noone liked him. He was a smart ass but I thought he was awesome.

... hm. I went off rambling. Annnywho. Basically, Wcw had alot of great matches! Including luchador matches. Thats why I started watching wrestling. When they became crap and got bought off my WWE, I switched to that. I mainly watch Wrestling for the fights. Some are good, some are boring. I havent watched in a long time.. in fact. I think I stopped watching the day I saw Triple H fucking a corpse that was supposed to be someones dead wife (it wasnt really a corpse, just an act. But still. REALLY disturbing and not kewl at all to see them do that on a show that kids watch.)

I try to catch RAW or Smackdown every now and then but I just dont care much about it these days. Stone cold doesnt wrestle. Rock doesnt wrestle. Why the hell should I bother?

Eye See You
GrnPsychoGarren said:
I try to catch RAW or Smackdown every now and then but I just dont care much about it these days. Stone cold doesnt wrestle. Rock doesnt wrestle. Why the hell should I bother?
LMAO!! because Kurt Angle, Shawn Michaels, Batista, Cena, JBL, Big Show, and many more could punk them out in a heartbeat.

It's Judgement Time!
Forever Knight said:
LMAO!! because Kurt Angle, Shawn Michaels, Batista, Cena, JBL, Big Show, and many more could punk them out in a heartbeat.

maybe back when Kurt Angle was kewl, yeah. Maybe back when Giant (oh sorry, big show) was kewl. Cena? Puh leeze. Poser. Batista is a poser. He had all his matches handed to him on a silver plate. Shawn Michaels.. Hm. Hes pretty kewl. Does RVD wrestle anymore? Cause I know he was bad ass back in ECW days and he was toned down a bit when they got him into the WWE but he was still awesome to watch,

It's Judgement Time!
Basri said:
... Ric Flair, HHH, Kane, Undertaker .... etc :169:

Ric Flair was alot kewler back when he wrestled. But hes past his prime. Does he even come out in the robes anymore? noo. Undertaker is still bad ass. HHH is.. alright. I like the guy but I havent seen any of his recent matches. I can only assume hes still kicking ass. Kane.. All I have to say about Kane is they shoulda left the mask on. Biggest. Mistake. Ever. Hes a loser who just cries over something that happened long ago and pretends to be tough about it but they never let him have his way in the ring. Hes a big push over.

sandman54301 said:
Anyway, to each his own, and Keith, if you want to know what the magic is all about, find a friend who is getting WrestleMania and enjoy. Also, many bars/restaurants have the PPVs playing inside. In GB its a place called Damon's.

sandman.. he finally speaks! :p

Here's another question... what got you into it?