The Pro Wrestling Thread - No Gimmick Needed

Eye See You
D-Young has some good talent and is enjoyable to watch in PTP. Normally, I say he's in ****... BUT WWE is now under HHH and I think things are changing from the idiocy of Vince.

Last edited by a moderator:
n/s
Unlike Orlando Jordan or Steve Lombardi, Darren Young now has several supporters from WWE personnel, not just fans: Stephanie, HHH, Joey Styles, John Cena, Jim Ross and even former superstars like Shane Helms, Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Brutal Bob Evans and Marty DeRosa.

Digital Artist
Time for the WWE to bring back Orlando Jordan and break up the Prime Time Players. Have Orlando Jordan team up with Darren Young and give Titus O'Neil a big solo push since he's the one that can talk and entertain. Plus he's huge and we all know Vince loves big.....guys. Make it happen Vince!

S

scikaiju

I think darren will be okay, Pat Patterson's gay and he's still employed. And as I recall Orlando got let go because he had a under age lover he was bringing to the shows, or that was the rumor at least.

n/s
Bully Ray's back in the championship game thanks to Tito Ortiz. Need I say more, Aces and Eights and Brooke T.? Little too late there, WWE.
Update: Brooke Hogan's been released from TNA. Figures.

Last edited:
Is not impressed right now...
So Brooke's been released, probably because she got engaged and fucked up that storyline.

Or more likely, because she got engaged and now Hulk Hogan can't **** her anymore.

Digital Artist
Summerslam predictions:
Dean Ambrose
Team Ziggler
Brie Bella
Bray Wyatt
Damien Sandow
Alberto Del Rio
Brock Lesnar
Daniel Bryan
MITB Cash-in and new WWE Champion Randy Orton

Dull Brilliance
Well we all predicted that Orton would cash in and ruin Daniel Bryan's moment. Storywise it made sense and it was foreshadowed for weeks, so I'm not that upset. More importantly, John Cena did the right thing and made Daniel Bryan look like a star. Bryan beat Cena 100% clean and decisively with no hint of it being a fluke at all. Daniel Bryan is a certified main eventer now and that's all I really wanted.

Overall Summer Slam was a great show. Not a bad match on the card. With two GREAT matches with Punk/Lesnar & Cena/Bryan. Big thumbs up for the show.