Lurker
When I first heard that the Easy A girl was going to play Gwen, I had my doubts. But the picture of her in character has convinced me.

Also, love the web-shooters.

I don't find Martin Sheen as a believable Uncle Ben. And how does Peter refill his web shooters?

Eye See You
Emma Stone is a true Mary Jane lol. I wonder if the carpet matches the rug.

I don't find Martin Sheen as a believable Uncle Ben. And how does Peter refill his web shooters?

Dude, it's fucken Martin Sheen. He is awesome.

The word of the day is YES!YES!YES!
Yeah, I'm a fan of Sam Raimi's Spider-Man trilogy. So sue me.

The Amazing Spider-Man looks awesome. I'm looking forward to see it.

I`m a fan too,so I guess that makes two of us that have to be sued,LOL:)

But even if you`re not a fan of the trilogy as a whole,you cannot deny that Spider-Man 2 was an incredible movie.

But bring on The Amazing Spider-Man,I am quite optimistic about it.

Am I the only one who liked spidey 3 best?.

when I think long and hard, I agree with you, :) didnt like the whole emo thing tho, however I think my crush on Gwen in the movie helps o_O and I normally aint into blondes

not really digging the costume in this new one, but the web shooters excites me, also expect to see a whole new set of kids toys going round

Minato Ascending

The same way Peter does in the comic book. Btw, if spiders (as tiny as they are) can spun their webs for hours, I don't see why Peter's invention can't do the same.