Bandito Shake Cometh
What did they do to his neck? This is Peter Parker, not Reed Richards.

Anti-Anti
I read a rumor that this Spidey will be less CGI than the previous films and more traditional wire work which is sexy.

As for the suit, I think it looks great on the magazine cover but not so much in the other photos. I guess they wanted to make it look as different as possible from the Raimi suit.

One thing I am curious about is if his web shooting will be part of his powers or if he will actually use the web shooter via cartridges.

He's going to create web shooters, I enjoy the suit my self I think the use of black is better than the other suits silver

High Quality pictures now uploaded

27919200.jpg

40972298.jpg

91879691.jpg

40909494.jpg

31757048.jpg

41502265.jpg

I'm a fan of that kind of web shooters. I love the animated series in the late 90s where Peter has the web shooters and he made his own canisters.

Super Moderator
While I don't like how the lines of the suit have been hacked up in the design and the whole texture thing, I do dig his pose in that 4th pic.

Also, that shot of Gwen looks almost Romita Sr-esque. Ideally I thought the actress would have made a great classic Mary Jane but she looks pretty convincing here as Gwen. Peter there kind of reminds me of Bagley art from his days on Amazing.

I love the mechanical web-shooters being there. I totally get the interior logic behind the organic ones, but the mechanical shooters are just cooler IMO. This particular take on them is interesting, sort of like he might have cobbled them together using a couple of those Fossil leather brace watches.

Eye See You
Watch this movie totally blow the Raimi trilogy out of the water. They said it's gonna have a darker tone to it as well which is always good imo.

Is that not the red head from Easy A as Gwen?. Nothing will compare to Spidey 3's Gwen imo.

The suit looks much better in the HQ photos as well.

2012 is really going to be a whore on my wallet for movie tickets and blu-ray sales.

The web shooters = :buttrock:

What did they do to his neck? This is Peter Parker, not Reed Richards.

:laugh:

Also, that shot of Gwen looks almost Romita Sr-esque. Ideally I thought the actress would have made a great classic Mary Jane but she looks pretty convincing here as Gwen. Peter there kind of reminds me of Bagley art from his days on Amazing.

They nailed down the Gwen look

1968theparentsofpeterpa.jpg

Fighting evil makes me thirsty
I'm hoping this movie is good, but like other I don't care for the over-texturized suit. It looks like the material on my running shoes.

has left HJU. Not coming back.
I prefer the organic web-shooter better, IMO. I thought it was really good creative by someone (can't remember who) and I'm not a fan of the mechanical web-shooter. I never really care about that.

Yeah, I'm a fan of Sam Raimi's Spider-Man trilogy. So sue me.

The Amazing Spider-Man looks awesome. I'm looking forward to see it.