The same way Peter does in the comic book. Btw, if spiders (as tiny as they are) can spun their webs for hours, I don't see why Peter's invention can't do the same.

I wasn't a huge comic book guy, still don't read them today. So it's canisters?

Minato Ascending

Yes, Peter Parker in the comic book actually developed mechanical web shooters, because he is in fact a genius and a nerd. Sam Raimi (who directed the original Spider-man trilogy) decided it was unrealistic to not have Peter developed the ability to shoot webs like real spiders can, that's why he made web shooting into an organic ability instead. In this movie, new director Marc Webb wanted to be more faithful to the comics, so he decided to use mechanical web shooters instead of the Raimi version.

Yes, Peter Parker in the comic book actually developed mechanical web shooters, because he is in fact a genius and a nerd. Sam Raimi (who directed the original Spider-man trilogy) decided it was unrealistic to not have Peter developed the ability to shoot webs like real spiders can, that's why he made web shooting into an organic ability instead. In this movie, new director Marc Webb wanted to be more faithful to the comics, so he decided to use mechanical web shooters instead of the Raimi version.

Oh. Well, that's cool. I'd prefer mechanical web shooters over the organic ones.

Oh. Well, that's cool. I'd prefer mechanical web shooters over the organic ones.

They better give him a Leopardon-mobile to homage the Japanese Spiderman because that would be cool. You could even have it be the American equivalent and have it be a giant robot just to compete with Transformers built by SHIELD to defend the States for x reason. It'd be a great tie in to the larger world.

Lurker
Am I the only one who liked spidey 3 best?.

It's not so much I thought it was a bad movie, but it was thoroughly disappointed. Ever since a live-action Spiderman movie was announced, I wanted to see the Symbiote, both black-suited Spiderman and Venom, but what was shown in the movie did not live up to the hype in my opinion.

Same deal with the game FF13. Not a terrible video game, but it seemed that was because of the grand expectations it had.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSHpYcNxzPU&feature=player_detailpage#t=47s

More EW pictures

denisleary545.png

flashjacked434.png

lizardw4443.png

sallyyfirld54.png

spdeprotosuit4.png

spidednk334.png

I know about those. One of my favorite animated spiderman series. That's what I was asking if canisters were used. The pictures of the web shooters didn't look like they could hold canisters for the web fluid.

Minato Ascending
It seems to me that they will focus more on Peter's family life with his Uncle Ben and Aunt May, as well as his rivalry with Flash Thompson. These elements were missing in the first Spider-man movie, so I'm glad in ASM they will put more emphasis on them.

Minato Ascending
I know about those. One of my favorite animated spiderman series. That's what I was asking if canisters were used. The pictures of the web shooters didn't look like they could hold canisters for the web fluid.

Well, the web shooting devices have to be small and discreet, so you won't notice them when Peter wears his suit. Having big canisters will make it impossible to hide it without sticking out like a sore thumb. And it doesn't really matter if it looks like it can hold web fluid; it's science fiction and you just have to accept that it can carry all the fluid it needs.

So this movie, Uncle Ben doesn't die right? Like in the comics?

It'd be cool though if Peter has to change when he's out of fluid in the movie.