By the Power of Gaia!!!
1265834108.jpg

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=24799

Dammit. I'm guessing it's gotten to the point where 3D won't just be accepted as a fad?

I can't be the only one that wants it to die.

Dammit. I'm guessing it's gotten to the point where 3D won't just be accepted as a fad?

I can't be the only one that wants it to die.
It's the only thing that can pull in viewers to the movies nowadays. I say it's a good thing so movie going doesn't becoming a dying art...
I mean think about it why go to the movies if it'll be on DVD. At least 3D gives movie going a slight edge.

Bandito Shake Cometh
This is at least the 3rd 'Spidey 3-D' thread.

It's the only thing that can pull in viewers to the movies nowadays. I say it's a good thing so movie going doesn't becoming a dying art...
I mean think about it why go to the movies if it'll be on DVD. At least 3D gives movie going a slight edge.
What? Really? I totally don't buy into that. Personally, I'm less inclined to see a movie in 3D because 1) it's more expensive and 2) it doesn't really enhance my experience much.

I mean, maybe 3D movies are making a lot of money. But most of the movies with 3D releases are movies with a built in audience. No one can convince me that normal Pixar releases wouldn't be hits.

But really, if movies being in 3D is what's keeping the industry alive, then movies are already dead.

This is at least the 3rd 'Spidey 3-D' thread.
Don't worry, if you want, I can make this into more of a "toranoko bitching about 3D movies" thread. :p

Uh....no.

I still have pleny of reservations about this franchise relaunch, but the thought of seeing Spidey web-swing across New York in 3D is incredibly cool.