Spider-Man: Across The Spider-Verse Is America's Longest Animated Movie To Date

Administrator
<p>Though I loathe the recent trend of Hollywood movies absorbing my entire day with ridiculously long runtimes, animated movies have been the exception. You can usually count on an animated film to get to its point and get you out of there within 90 to 120 minutes. Usually.</p>

I will have to bring baby wipes with me then because a movie that long means I am going to take bathroom breaks.

火龙
Two hours and sixteen minutes may seem like a lot for an animated movie, but Spider-Man: Across The Spider-Verse isn't just any animated movie. The first installment was a masterpiece, and I'm sure this sequel will be just as fantastic. I'm happy to dedicate my time to this cinematic gem. It is so influential that its art style got copies by Disney's Wish and that Seth Rogen Ninja Turtles movie.

I have to say that I'm excited about Spider-Man: Across The Spider-Verse. I am not afraid of the long runtime. I had binge full seasons of shows on Netflix in one sitting.

Can't wait to see what Miles Morales and his spider-friends get up to in this new adventure. I'm excited to see where the story takes us this time around, and I'm sure the extra sixteen minutes will fly by.