So this movie, Uncle Ben doesn't die right? Like in the comics?

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/CaptainAmericaRogers/news/?a=37215

spidey3t.jpg

unclebendeadreelz.jpg

Lurker
Ah, I remember that moment in the Raimi film. Especially when I suddenly heard a small sob and looked at my side to find out that my cousin, who has never touch a comic book and or watch more than three episodes of the old animated series, in tears.

Have they released any images of the Lizard in costume?

Ohh, so Uncle Ben does die. I wasn't all that excited, but after seeing these screenshots, I can't wait to see the movie.

Bandito Shake Cometh
Spider-Man 1 was such a great film. I can't wait to watch it again with different actors and told slightly differently. If there's one thing the summer blockbuster season needs more of it's comic book origin stories. Especially one that's still fresh in the minds of movie goers. Yay for Lizard though. Wait, they replaced Dylan Baker.. gooooodddddaaaammmmmiiittttttt

"Training."
Do you guys think they can ever do crossovers with other Marvel characters like the The Avengers?

Banned
Do you guys think they can ever do crossovers with other Marvel characters like the The Avengers?

No. Marvel owns the movie rights to those characters. Thor, Cap, Ironman etc. Sony still owns the movie rights to Spider-man. The only real reason this movie got pushed forward was because sony didn't want to lose the rights to make another spiderman movie.

Well, the web shooting devices have to be small and discreet, so you won't notice them when Peter wears his suit. Having big canisters will make it impossible to hide it without sticking out like a sore thumb. And it doesn't really matter if it looks like it can hold web fluid; it's science fiction and you just have to accept that it can carry all the fluid it needs.

And besides, most films pull off that logic with infinite bullets, rounds, people walking out of helicopter crashes in flames wholly intact, etc. It's an industry standard, and you might as well accept it , though you don't have to like it .

In a world where there's people who take the form of were-animals and have abilities aided by advanced science or their genes, a web shooter with hours of web is not out of the question nor are the others. We are not talknig about our universe , only one mostly like it. If you want benders who need a source of fire to bend , a Spiderman who can't use web or X-Men who have no powers but are all sociopaths, read the Noir comics and watch The Last Airbender.

You don't question how a suit can be contained in a handheld device , how radioactive beams on humans can turn them into Space Sheriffs and yet they don't have cancer or how multi-colored giant robots can combine and kill the monsters and still leave the city unscathed do you? Sometimes you have to let yourself immerse into the world and the crew has to make it happen, otherwise the whole film becomes fake .