The LOLToku Justice Thread... of Hilarity!

Status
Not open for further replies.
terrore.jpg
 
i.... dont think they know what jejemon means. :redface2: errr, thats what i think.

Here's what I got from Wikipedia:

Jejemon (IPA: ['dʒɛdʒɛmon]) is a pop culture phenomenon in the Philippines. Jejemons are defined by Urban Dictionary as those "who has managed to subvert the English language to the point of incomprehensibility and online lynch squads."[1] A Jejemon is described as one of a "new breed of hipsters who have developed not only their own language and written text but also their own sub-culture and fashion."[2] Jejemons also imitate "gangster" like attitudes which make them similar to the English chav, Scottish ned, Irish skanger, Russian gopnik and Australian & New Zealand bogan.

Considering the high amount of Filipinos around here, it makes for a pretty relevant joke
 
Here's what I got from Wikipedia:



Considering the high amount of Filipinos around here, it makes for a pretty relevant joke

Wow I'm Filipino myself and I have never heard of this :sly: but I think it cuz I actually don't live in the Philippines haha

I always wondered what was the style of some of the Filipino youth back in the Philippines lol
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top