The LOLToku Justice Thread... of Hilarity!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the heck are those things flying out of his head?

Gah, the picture three posts ahead of mine. I'm too lazy to find the original post. :loltongue:


And I'm backwards, Kaji, I like my hot dogs with no buns. Go figure. Also with ketchup, though. :thumbs:
 
9494454_m.jpg

Please caption. =D Have fun.
 
also, my flow is slightly separate from that of everybody else. I like being unique, so I don't sync up with the thoughts of others, not that it's something that should be seen as bad

What I see as bad here is that you insist on posting pictures that are not funny in a thread about funny pictures. Previously I have seen, at most, one or two "cool" or "crazy" pics in a post that otherwise will contain funny things. You have yet to post anything that is in the least bit funny.

By the way, here's a funny pic so I'm not a total hypocrite! Behold the Ten-Faced Decade!

[HIDE]tenfaceddecade.avif[/HIDE]
 
What I see as bad here is that you insist on posting pictures that are not funny in a thread about funny pictures. Previously I have seen, at most, one or two "cool" or "crazy" pics in a post that otherwise will contain funny things. You have yet to post anything that is in the least bit funny.

By the way, here's a funny pic so I'm not a total hypocrite! Behold the Ten-Faced Decade!

[HIDE]tenfaceddecade.avif[/HIDE]

huuuuuh? :sly: What about this


never mind what I said before, I'm stopping the slump


[HIDE][/HIDE]

[HIDE][/HIDE]

[HIDE][/HIDE]

[HIDE][/HIDE]

[HIDE][/HIDE]

I've also posted some of my own Den-O Motivators here in the past
 
What I see as bad here is that you insist on posting pictures that are not funny in a thread about funny pictures. Previously I have seen, at most, one or two "cool" or "crazy" pics in a post that otherwise will contain funny things. You have yet to post anything that is in the least bit funny.

By the way, here's a funny pic so I'm not a total hypocrite! Behold the Ten-Faced Decade!

[HIDE]tenfaceddecade.avif[/HIDE]

NO! MY EYES! OH MY GOD, MY EYES!

That was worse than the Junichi meme when it started!
 
What I see as bad here is that you insist on posting pictures that are not funny in a thread about funny pictures. Previously I have seen, at most, one or two "cool" or "crazy" pics in a post that otherwise will contain funny things. You have yet to post anything that is in the least bit funny.

By the way, here's a funny pic so I'm not a total hypocrite! Behold the Ten-Faced Decade!

[HIDE]tenfaceddecade.avif[/HIDE]

ok so im assuming this will be his ultimate form then:
[hide]
design1ze.jpg
[/hide]
 
9494454_m.jpg

Please caption. =D Have fun.

Philip: Hmmmm, I think I'll have one of everything. With mustard.

Ryu: Wow, this is actually a lot of fun! I should get some real friends and start doing this all the time!

Akiko: SCREECHING SCREECHING ATASHI KIITENAI SCREECHING
SCREECHING SHOTARO SCREECHING SCREECHING NANDE YA NEN SCREECHING SCREECHING

Shôtarô: I wish I could be in a Den-O movie right now...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top