The Kamen Rider Chronicles: Shockers Blood Road (plotting/OOC)

Lurker
Ya well I hope if you see Everyone is becoming them you will stop people from making them.

Friendship and the Cosmos.
Well, 2 of the 4 riders are Double riders. They aren't bad at all conceptually, they're great.

White Rose Rider
Like I said, I like all the Riders so far, and someone was making a Kiva Rider which I hope will be just as awesome as the Riders I'm seeing right now.

The Dopant Hunter
I'm coming up with a proper introduction to the story- and we need a few more people to join before we can start.

e.g. I start of saying

Kry the janitor went around the cell block, mop in hand he soaked up the blood stains of guard brutality among other things. He passed by Gaku's cell on the way to the next mess.

-
At this point you can respond in 'most' ways you wish e.g. you can say:

Gaku was banging his makeshift drumsticks against a pillow on the wall- even in prison he was not going to neglect his training. Gaku heard the footsteps of an approaching body and immediately hid his sticks and acted innocent at the janitor passed by. "Evening cleaner." Gaku said.
-

-

Like I said, I like all the Riders so far, and someone was making a Kiva Rider which I hope will be just as awesome as the Riders I'm seeing right now.

what do you think of my rider on the first page? a bit too much?

Friendship and the Cosmos.
I'm coming up with a proper introduction to the story- and we need a few more people to join before we can start.

e.g. I start of saying

Kry the janitor went around the cell block, mop in hand he soaked up the blood stains of guard brutality among other things. He passed by Gaku's cell on the way to the next mess.

-
At this point you can respond in 'most' ways you wish e.g. you can say:

Gaku was banging his makeshift drumsticks against a pillow on the wall- even in prison he was not going to neglect his training. Gaku heard the footsteps of an approaching body and immediately hid his sticks and acted innocent at the janitor passed by. "Evening cleaner." Gaku said.
-

-

what do you think of my rider on the first page? a bit too much?
Great. Sounds great. One request though, at some point, I'd like Gaku to use Onibi. I think it'd come in handy.

White Rose Rider
Onibi...now that was one ability I did like and it can be useful.

As far as your Rider Kry, I like it but personally with only one Memory, I can only see it being useful for one Slot, there for I would have that Maximum Slot on one side and the Omni Slot...what ever that's for besides Summoning your Bike on the right, unless the Maximum Slots are for each weapon.