The Kamen Rider Chronicles: Shockers Blood Road (plotting/OOC)

Kamen Rider Kry

The Dopant Hunter
Just a heads up-

1: everyone is on pluto either in prison or blending in to the prision staff to find your gear.

2: anyone that has any rider item bigger than a torso (your bike) will not be able to get it untill we move off the the next planet because thats where the bigger items are being analysed- Kry is an exception because his bike is IN the gaia memory XD.
-

... YES I know pluto is not a planet- but still... its easy to refer to it as a planet.

Kamen Rider Kry

The Dopant Hunter
I will give everyone the general directions for the villans-

After we escape pluto- I will assign more TMs to control the villans

Kamen Rider Kry

The Dopant Hunter
at this point- you would need to be something along the line of a wanderer near pluto- collecting what you could salvage from the ship graveyard- but you would eventually be able to interact with the rest of us.

Demetrivamp

Lurker
Jeeez when i am posting you guys post three to four times. I mean jeezus can you guys just wait for people instead of just zooming through?

Dark Kabuto

In Justice, We Trust!
Me three. If you guys can slow down a little? :sweat:

If you ask me Kry, I think you should put a daily post limit.

Demetrivamp

Lurker
OMG me and DK actually agree on somethin!

Ya or at least make people wait till everyone gets a post in or something, because I honestly hate seeing all this junk happen and then I have to go back and edit my post to fix something.

Icefish

at this point- you would need to be something along the line of a wanderer near pluto- collecting what you could salvage from the ship graveyard- but you would eventually be able to interact with the rest of us.

Hmm...that doesn't exactly work with the idea I had in mind. Any chance we could do sort of a middle ground deal? Maybe I'd be a prisoner being shipped to Pluto. That way we don't have to pull a "oh hey, I was here all along despite not saying or doing anything." Plus, it'd give us a ship to use to get between planets.

Demetrivamp

Lurker
Well I was the same Tiger, because I woke up and they were four pages in................I was like if this happens every day I am just gonna quit at some point.

Now on Kickstarter

Latest News

Who's on Discord?