The Kamen Rider Chronicles: Shockers Blood Road (plotting/OOC)

shizumahidari

White Rose Rider
Well if I were commanding Chi-Shocker, I would have a small group of Evil Riders as sort of the Head Enforcers or Generals, with the Leader himself either having ablities surpassing a rider or being an Evil Rider himself.

Smilodon

Friendship and the Cosmos.
Kala Cruetes Volco. The Radiant Falcon Lord.

Kala, one of the 5 Devi of Chi-Shocker, She is predominantly in black, with dark brown wings and green eyes. Capable of human speech. Her main weapon is her Sinful Scythe which magically appears out of a halo above her head.

Kala is one the rare successful attempts at Chi-Shocker's attempt to duplicate Lords.

I have an idea for 5 Devi, maybe 10. The 5 elite liutenants of Chi-Shocker. Along with a Undead,Orphnoch,Grongi,and Fangire. Or whatever you feel like.

What do you think?

Last edited:

Fluridimus

So you want people like this as NPCs and your character- and/or you want us to travel beyond this solar system?

I want my character and maybe some NPCs to be those. As for going to one of these frontier worlds, that would up to you and everyone else who's playing. I just want the character.

Kamen Rider Kry

The Dopant Hunter
If you just want the character- thats fine =3
just remember to put the details.

-
...Kamen Rider...DESTROY! - that will be our CEO of Chi-Shocker. along with the Uranian Geist.

... now I need ideas to fill his char sheet with.
--

Kala Cruetes Volco. The Radiant Falcon Lord.

Kala, one of the 5 Devi of Chi-Shocker, She is predominantly in black, with dark brown wings and green eyes. Capable of human speech. Her main weapon is her Sinful Scythe which magically appears out of a halo above her head.

Kala is one the rare successful attempts at Chi-Shocker's attempt to duplicate Lords.

I have an idea for 5 Devi, maybe 10. The 5 elite liutenants of Chi-Shocker. Along with a Undead,Orphnoch,Grongi,and Fangire. Or whatever you feel like.

What do you think?

hmm... *is thinking*

Smilodon

If you just want the character- thats fine =3
just remember to put the details.

-
...Kamen Rider...DESTROY! - that will be our CEO of Chi-Shocker. along with the Uranian Geist.

... now I need ideas to fill his char sheet with.
--

hmm... *is thinking*
I was debating whether to make her Jackel or a Hedgehog or Bird. Jackal's are nice, but I felt like being a bit original. Kala, means death in Sanskrit, and I was thinking about making it a god, but that'd be too ridiculous.

Change it around if you feel like.

shizumahidari

White Rose Rider
You know...I just thought of something...since we are traveling through space...surely we're gonna have space battles. I think our Riders and Shocker are gonna need some Astro Equipment...something No Rider Series has done yet as far as I know...save for God Speed Love.

So, we'll have to establish now if Riders will have Oxygen if out in space Henshined, as well if any Kaijin can survive in Deep Space.

Smilodon

Hmm....Space Oni? Zero-G battles? People mutating due to Cosmic Radiation????

What do you want the Antagonists to do Kry?

shizumahidari

White Rose Rider
Personally, I believe that Riders should be able to survive out in space henshined. As far as Zero-G battles, I would love to do them, barring we had proper vehicles or personal equipment to fight.

As far as Kaijin, I think most if not all Kaijin should be able to survive in space.

As well considering Den-O, I think Time Trains (If any are still Operational), should be able to travel in space.

shizumahidari

White Rose Rider
And I do look forward to it. Some Zero-G battling will be great. Also, I"m curious as to where Shocker will be keeping our gear.