The Kamen Rider Chronicles: Shockers Blood Road (plotting/OOC)

Its sounds like your off to a good start. Thought that warning for Deme I think is better off in a pm. We're trying to forgive and forget and start anew. That stuff is between those two and not us as a community =(. which I hope to revive peacefully.

Other then that the idea sounds like it could develop into something solid, due to it's simplicity. I don't see why this wouldn't be something good to join. If I had some time I'll come in and help out with minor roles, NPC, otherwise unfortunately my hands are still tied up with the projects we have up here. LR has turned from secondary to main focus for The project team, Project IC and we are busy planning for our second season. I will lend a hand when I have the time. Thank you for leaving me a message and asking for my opinion =)

Have a nice day
 
Yeah, don't let any personal grude I might have be of any judgement Kry...though I appreciate the sentiment, I really do.
 
the fact is that if you want to join- I am letting you be a TM solely on the experience in role playing that you have.
-

Similodon-

Role Playing is like a dynamic story where people can add their own parts to the ongoing story.
if you have read the other threads around here you can get some idea.

People sign up with their own characters and 'act' them out... put bluntly.
 
Is there a profile skeleton? Any (possible) limits on certain 'rider types'?

(Not trying to rush you Kry. Just asking questions as they come to mind.)
 
Oh no worries guys I have moved in with my dad so no more crap shall arise, and ya if you wanted to say something specific to me it would of been better to just speak to me.

Also ya Kry I would appreciate it if you were just the guy judging my profile, but if you want DK to help you judge then fine by me. Just saying........when someone doesn't reply to a message you've sent them it just gives you a feeling they don't want to forgive or forget.

But ya I'd appreciate a skeleton because I'd really love to get my profile done and for you guys to judge.........expect nothing but a sick rider from me. (I meant sick as good not Ewww it makes you throw up)

Ya I Demetri just need to say that the dick head you think i am is just me angry, and not just me all the times.

Also one last question......if my henshin device summons my armor from a different dimension is that alright?
 
the fact is that if you want to join- I am letting you be a TM solely on the experience in role playing that you have.
-

Similodon-

Role Playing is like a dynamic story where people can add their own parts to the ongoing story.
if you have read the other threads around here you can get some idea.

People sign up with their own characters and 'act' them out... put bluntly.
So do we get design our own rider?
 
I'm working on a skeleton! T_T

And Deme- I don't know what the story is and I don't know the integrity of yourself as a person. So I will judge the profiles accordingly and with a neutral face.

and yes- I am allowing a great amount of freedom when it comes to making riders.
 
Oh well that is cool, and don't worry you will have nothing but a above good to great profile :D

I just can't wait to finally use this rider I've had in my head............be it I did try to draw him and well (I suck at drawing terribly I mean only stick figures) it turned out amazing..................
 
F@ck. I can't draw. Nor do I have a design for a rider, sucks considering I have 3 great names in consideration for it.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top