The Figma Thread - News and Reviews

I'm torn about Guyver. This is cheaper, but I don't think it's as good as MF's earlier releases. Also, the GSC exclusive diStage kind of ticks me off... I may be wrong, but it looks like just a cool looking piece of cardboard, couldn't they have included it every release?

I own all of the earlier releases and I can tell you this new Guyver looks amazing. In terms of articulation it blows out the old one. You can barely touch the older figures without something falling off and you can't really pull off many poses especially the "pressure cannon" pose. Me personally I can live without the diStage I wouldn't use it anyway.
 
Last edited:
Guyver is up for pre-order on Image Anime. I plan to pre-order him in a few weeks from now since I'm going to be broke from Otakon. I hope Guyver 2-4 will be made if Guyver 1 sells well.
 
I hope Guyver 2-4 will be made if Guyver 1 sells well.

Guyver 4???:O_O: Are you counting Guyver 0 or Guyver 2F?

[HIDE]
vRzbRdeSihe8_zpsc069c7d1.gif
[/HIDE]
 
Last edited:
There's a female Guyver that shows up later in the manga. She never show up in the 80's OVA's or in the recent TV anime series from 2005.
 
There's a female Guyver that shows up later in the manga. She never show up in the 80's OVA's or in the recent TV anime series from 2005.

That's the 2F

But yeah, more Guyver is good but I wouldn't put much hope. The most likely is one Guyver III and that's it
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top