The 3rd Pro Wrasslin' Thread - WWF,WWE,WCW,ECW,TNA,JAPAN,PAKISTAN etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched Slamiversary.

The first two matches were good to okay. The rest of the show fucking sucked.

Apparently a low blow in front of the referee is not enough to get a DQ in TNA.

I need a fucking drink.

Anti-Anti
I watched Slamiversary.

The first two matches were good to okay. The rest of the show fucking sucked.

Apparently a low blow in front of the referee is not enough to get a DQ in TNA.

I need a fucking drink.

So I don't even have to watch this cause from what I've herd from most people this is another LOLTNA

Pokemon master!
Slammiversary is not even worth the live stream... I wanted the hour of my life back. It was like watching Impact... sans commercials. Can't say that I was excited to see see any match... I'd rather watch Jeff Hardy V. Sting again, yeah.. I went there.

There was not enough hype, no ring chemistry... maybe if Impact didn't revolve so much around Bitchoff (intentional typo) and Hogan every 5 minutes, they'd have decent build-ups.

Hell.. I think the PPV would have been off the hook if they did Warror-Hogan 3!!!! ON TWITTER! That **** gets more buzz than their scheduled cards.

The only match I'd give recognition to is the Bully Ray/Styles match, although the end sucked. It got the loudest cheers from the crowd all night.

And... why... just WHY would they broadcast their "Wrestlemania" type show... IN THE IMPACT ZONE?! I'm sure no one have booked the bingo hall down the road or Lazer Quest... wait, LAZER QUEST WAS BOOKED?!?!?!!! Not only did the fans watch this for free... but it's the same unenthusiastic fans who saw the same **** FOR THE PAST YEAR.

Can't wait to see this god-awful shitfest of a so-called PPV on the next Botchamania... you know it'll be there in it's entirety.

My rating of this shitfest... 0.01/10 and I'm being generous.

#MissionMiami
Instead of a LOL TNA, I'll be more detailed.

-Opening match was real solid. Storm and Shelly make a nice team.

-The Knockouts match was okay. I like where the feud is going.

-Crimson vs Joe was extremely solid. I find it funny how people want TNA to create stars and homegrown talent but **** on Crimson because he's too boring but that's for another rant. Joe put him over very well.

-Abyss vs Kendrick and Kaz was okay. I just don't think none of those guys have chemistry which is why the match was lackluster.

-Bully Ray vs Styles was a FANTASTIC fight. Better yet, Styles did not win which would be a cop out.

-Morgan vs Steiner was mehh. Not needed at all.

-Sting vs Anderson was solid. I'm sick of people complaining about the ending. Considering Bischoff is at ring side and he is AUTHORITY. There is no real reason not to believe he told the ref not to DQ Anderson considering Sting wants him out of the company. Use a brain people.

-Angle vs Jarret was probably MOTN. Great way to end their feud.

I can't wait to see people ***** about an All X-Division PPV with past X-Division wrestlers, Six sided ring and more.

When The Fruit Of Life Corrupts Men
Confirmed: The six-sided ring returns next month at Destination X.

Get rid of Bischoff, Russo, and the shitty as hell storylines and you've got yourself a new fanboy

Also decided to sit down with both Raw and TNA, I honestly couldn't get past the opening shoot promos

What I took away from them:

-Sting's speech about Hogan siding with Bischoff to get rid of Foley was pretty damn good, I was kind of hoping that Hogan would litterally "CUT OUT THE CANCER" so to speak and maul Bischoff with a scapel.

-The whole thing with R. Truth felt like I was watching that Educational History Wrestling bit from Robot Chicken, it was corny as **** and I was honestly expecting more from a show that opened with Vince and Steve having a couple of beers (and have Steve and Vince rekindled their old feud?). I also find it more odd that Cole was more interested in taking orders from the anonymous Raw GM instead of Vince.

Last edited:
#MissionMiami
Slammiversary is not even worth the live stream... I wanted the hour of my life back. It was like watching Impact... sans commercials. Can't say that I was excited to see see any match... I'd rather watch Jeff Hardy V. Sting again, yeah.. I went there.
Really?

There was not enough hype, no ring chemistry... maybe if Impact didn't revolve so much around Bitchoff (intentional typo) and Hogan every 5 minutes, they'd have decent build-ups.

Really? Because they only appeared twice for more than 5 minutes in the last two weeks. Try again.

Hell.. I think the PPV would have been off the hook if they did Warror-Hogan 3!!!! ON TWITTER! That **** gets more buzz than their scheduled cards.

No one likes a butthurt mark.

The only match I'd give recognition to is the Bully Ray/Styles match, although the end sucked. It got the loudest cheers from the crowd all night.
You only care cause it got cheers?

And... why... just WHY would they broadcast their "Wrestlemania" type show... IN THE IMPACT ZONE?! I'm sure no one have booked the bingo hall down the road or Lazer Quest... wait, LAZER QUEST WAS BOOKED?!?!?!!! Not only did the fans watch this for free... but it's the same unenthusiastic fans who saw the same **** FOR THE PAST YEAR.

I see, you don't even watch TNA. Slammiversary is not their "Wrestlemania" show. It's done in the Impact Zone because TNA IMPACT was created in the Impact Zone. It's a tradition and homage thing.

It's an Anniversary PPV. Bound For Glory is their "wrestlemania" show and it's always done outside the Impact Zone.

It's not cool to talk **** about something and be totally misinformed and look stupid doing it. No offense.

Can't wait to see this god-awful shitfest of a so-called PPV on the next Botchamania... you know it'll be there in it's entirety.

My rating of this shitfest... 0.01/10 and I'm being generous.

How about not being a whiny child and actually talk about your dislikes? What happened within the matches, promos, etc.

Atleast I'm reasonable.

When The Fruit Of Life Corrupts Men
Some news courtesy of 420chan's /wooo/ board

According to Pwinsider.com, WWE has released the following developmental talents: Buddy Stretcher, Buck Dixon and Ethan Levine. Earlier today it was confirmed that the company released NXT talents Michael Tarver and Jacob Novak.

In a video posted on Youtube today, Prince Nana revealed his new bodyguard will be none other than Rhino. Nana is bringing Rhino into ROH to counter Homicide.

Steve Austin will be the guest GM for the night.

Tough Enough winner Andy Leavine announced that he would be at Raw tonight.

Locally advertised was a dark match featuring John Cena vs. The Miz in a street fight.

The company will also be hyping the Capitol Punishment PPV tonight.

Jim Ross posted the following statement on his website, www.JrsBarBQ.com:

"I will be undergoing abdominal surgery this week. I am bothered by a traumatic incisional hernia that needs to be addressed. My surgeon is the same one who performed colon surgery, and no, not the beloved Dr. Heiney, a few years ago on me. He's a great doctor who actually was a former Oklahoma Sooner footballer back in his college days. This issue evolved just over the past 3-4 months and I'm told that getting it repaired now would be timely and prevent other related health issues going forward."

He also said that orders from his site would be closed temporarily because they want to upgrade, plus they have too many orders to fill and not enough people to help with them. Including himself, there are three people running it all.

Little pissed about the dark match, I kinda want to see it

and Austin as guest GM sounds like it'll be a hoot

Status
Not open for further replies.