Thanks to my friend, now Disney wants Marvel Characters back from Sony/Fox!

The thing is most of Newscorp success has been based around the political ties Murdoch has personally fostered over the years, every favorable FCC action for Newscorp has been because of this. And frankly when he dies none of those ties are going mean anything more. Plus from everything I have heard Murdoch has no clear successor which is going lead to power struggles and infighting. For better or worse Newscorp is Murdoch and when he dies the company is going to have some rocky times at best.

Which is why I think they should settle their dispute with Cablevision and Dish Network before things get worse.
 
So it's not okay for Disney to have Power Rangers...but it's okay for them to screw around with Spider-Man, The Hulk and Daredevil?
 
Um..why are you slap my face just now?

21b924p.jpg
 
I really can't stand News Corp/Fox. Even more so after this Cablevision feud going on.

However, I am not thrilled at the idea of Disney getting rights from Sony/Fox. That means more pussyfoot Marvel hero movies. You ruined Power Rangers, Digimon...Let's not do it with Marvel. They already fucked up their own projects.
 
You guys, Marvel Studios has control of what they want in their movies. Disney will only distribute it. I'm sure of that which is why I do want Disney/Marvel to own the rights to Daredevil, Fantastic Four, Spider-Man, and X-Men again. Don't you guys think that Marvel Studios will do a much better job of making a Daredevil film? I think so. Fantastic Four could've been better too.

Marvel Studios are connecting all the dots leading to their Avengers movie and I like that idea a lot. I enjoyed Iron Man 1 & 2 and Incredible Hulk, so I have a feeling the Captain America and Thor films will be good. Plus, why let Sony continue to do Spider-Man films when they killed the last film by having 3 frickin villains in one film? It was so bad that they had to reboot it which is why I am hating this idea. Oh yea, Fox is doing the same thing to X-Men with their reboot too. You know why they have to reboot it? Because they killed off 3 MAJOR characters in The Last Stand and that film wasn't really good.

Marvel Studios at least follows their own source material closer so I really want them to own those properties back again. How can you trust a company when you know they will kill it and have to reboot it? Daredevil was killed in its only movie and it needs a reboot. Ang Lee killed The Hulk which was why Marvel Studios kinda rebooted it. Fantastic Four is rumored for a reboot too. You guys see this pattern here? These are the reasons why Disney/Marvel Studios need their properties back. I feel like I just wrote an essay. Oh wait, I did. Lol..
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top