Super Megaforce - Do the 'pre-zyu' powers kill it for anyone?

Or what about the whole school board they definitely must have something to do with it as well with all the power they have.

School board? It's the entire school district's fault! They are the ones that allowed our children to be corrupted by this failure of a system!

Class of 2005
It's pirate theme is boring, music and characters are boring, the whole 35th aniversary theme is boring, the whole Ranger keys and changing suits thing is boring too.

I'm sorry but Gokaiger just didn't do it for me. If other people like the show then fair enough but it just wasn't good for me.

I don't believe this one bit. I am going to go to bed before I pull a Nancy Thompson.

Using pre-zyu powers is a lousy idea. Saban did a lousy job of editing out these 2 pre-zyu rangers. Using these 2 pre-zyu rangers ruin what I believe was a very super mega episode. A fan video on youtube did a better job of editing out these never seen in America rangers than the producers did. :mad:

Captain
Yeah, pretty much just a trainwreck now, Power Rangers pretty much died for me half way thru Mystic Force when Jetix dexcided to move from Abc Family to Toon Disney. Then when I watched my first Super Sentai series (GekiRanger) in 2007 is when the nail truely went into the PR coffin I feel.

Lurker
Yeah, pretty much just a trainwreck now, Power Rangers pretty much died for me half way thru Mystic Force when Jetix dexcided to move from Abc Family to Toon Disney. Then when I watched my first Super Sentai series (GekiRanger) in 2007 is when the nail truely went into the PR coffin I feel.

Oh give it a rest. Jungle Fury and RPM were brilliant, and the latter tops most Sentais today.

The shitty writing, acting and production killed it for me

..And with that logic, just why IS your name "MMPR"?:laugh: (JK)

I'm not fussed at all anymore. I've been enjoying Super Megaforce and for me, PR is fine. Some of you are just getting way too long in the tooth for it now. The kids love it, merchandise is sturdy, I say let them do whatever they like. The day expanding the PR universe is considered a crime is the day this fandom takes this kids pantomime far, far too seriously.

Last edited:
Captain
Oh give it a rest. Jungle Fury and RPM were brilliant, and the latter tops most Sentais today.

..And with that logic, just why IS your name "MMPR"?:laugh: (JK)

I'm not fussed at all anymore. I've been enjoying Super Megaforce and for me, PR is fine. Some of you are just getting way too long in the tooth for it now. The kids love it, merchandise is sturdy, I say let them do whatever they like. The day expanding the PR universe is considered a crime is the day this fandom takes this kids pantomime far, far too seriously.

Hey, bite me, Im allowed to have an opinion and if I think they are crap then, they are crap and that is my opinion. And neither of them top super sentai, that makes absolutely no sense at all you must be out of your mind lol.

Last edited:
Professionally Insane
I have no problem with them using the footage of Pre-Zyu suits, just give them a decent name. Blitz for the Maskman suits was pathetic, and they couldn't even be bothered to name Dairanger's... And MMPR was NEVER this bad. It was cheesy, yes, but it was never this bad or lazy. Back then they actually gave a damn about the work, now they don't. That's the difference.

Class of 2005
I have no problem with them using the footage of Pre-Zyu suits, just give them a decent name. Blitz for the Maskman suits was pathetic, and they couldn't even be bothered to name Dairanger's... And MMPR was NEVER this bad. It was cheesy, yes, but it was never this bad or lazy. Back then they actually gave a damn about the work, now they don't. That's the difference.

Why are you mentioning MMPR ocmpared to Megaforce? LOL That was 20 YEARS AGO man.