Power Rangers Megaforce/Super Megaforce.......Oh God, This series sucks!!!!

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
So yeah, I just had to finish watching all of Megaforce/Super Megaforce on Netflix and yes.....it sucked. No surprise there, huh?!?!?!?

*sigh!* Seriously what was I thinking when I started to re-watch this season on Netflix?!?!??! Clearly I must of really lost my mind when I made that decision. I knew for a fact that it was going to be terrible. But, not this terrible!!!!! Seeing all of those past Power Rangers showing up for the "Legendary Battle" just made me feel sad that they all wasted their time doing nothing for this episode and I really feel bad for the main cast of Megaforce/Super Megaforce. They all deserved better than this. I mean, really. They all truly deserved better.

Thank God that Jonathan Tzachor and his incompetent team of lazy writers were fired and Chip Lynn was no hired to write for Dino Charge/Dino Supercharge. And I hope that it stays that way.

And what's even sadder about this season is that it literally killed any possibilities of having future Power Rangers team-ups for later Power Rangers seasons. And it made Operation Overdrive look like a freakin' masterpiece. Yeah, you heard me....Operation Overdrive is a freaking masterpiece compared to Megaforce/Super Megaforce.

Overall....I do not recommend this season to anybody at all. Do yourselves a favor and skip this season. Go watch something.

I'm not joking!!!! Do not watch Power Rangers Megaforce/Super Megaforce.

>Do yourselves a favor and skip this season. Go watch something.

That sums it up.

This season makes me vomit. All those wasted potential......there were many ways they could go with the adaptations of Goseiger and Gokaiger. But no....Tzachor just have to take shortcuts....

I... don't quite understand what you mean by that. What's Urobuchi got to do with all this?

Let's put it this way...Toei took dumbest thing possible and made it look cool. Saban had a lot of options and manage to mess that up. Furthermore, same could be said about samurai...you know how many tropes could've been used in that. Anyway, Mega Force had angel pirates they could've played with...MMPR had dinosaurs and ninjas with little kung fu yet MMPR did some weird things that sort of worked

You what Mega Force reminded me of...Masked Rider and man did I cussed that season

Shining~
If I gets to have a wish granted, I will not use it for world peace.

I would use it to have a better company takes over Power Rangers from Saban and completely remake the ending of Megaforce as well as the entirety of Super Megaforce, with Judd Lynn in charge and with the Super Megaforce season being one continuous season of 35-45 episodes, no hiatus, so that the source material gets better treatment.

Yes, Super Megaforce is so crap I'm willing to use the wish to fix it.

Last edited: