Super Megaforce - Do the 'pre-zyu' powers kill it for anyone?

It's Judgement Time!
What's your thought? Does seeing pre-zyu powers being used with no explanation kill it for anyone?

for me? Yes. Only because they spend effort refilming some shots but not others. It's inconsistent and also damaging to the continuity.

I think I am done. I was willing to forgive the DaiRanger suit use, I was going to watch this all the way to the end, then this happened... Does anyone at Saban even care? Is this what everyone was so happy about when Saban bought back the rights to Power Rangers from Disney? :sly: I am so lost right now...

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
The "Elie Dekel era" of Saban happens to be the laziest of the Power Ranger eras in terms of Sentai adaptation production.............even the Disney era tried to put forth a little bit more effort with integrating Sentai footage into a Power Ranger show.

I mean, MMPR wasn't this bad.......and at least that show improved production-wise as the seasons went by during the original Saban era.

Couldn't they just cut out the Pre-Zyu stuff like normal people. What next use Dynaman Night Flight theatre version?

I'm too busy just enjoying older suits on American television to care about the "whys." I love it.

Blade Adept
Let's be honest. The Neo-Saban Power Rangers shows are horrible in almost every imaginable way. Profound laziness. Insipid lack of inspiration. Golden opportunities thrown out, shat on and flushed down the bog.

To so far willingly keep in Dairanger, Maskman and Flashman while not bothering with footage of Goranger and Jetman is bewildering. To meticulously re-film and edit out Goseiger costumes and replacing them with another ONLY to disregard that and throw in the regular Megaforce powers as readily available keys is confounding.

But why should I be surprised? It's just another testament to the emotionless laziness from the execs, who are too busy counting dollars to care about an established universe that has a fanbase beyond the most superficial of levels, depending very slightly perhaps on who the guy in charge of the script is.

They already killed it long ago.

I don't have low self esteem.
To be honest, the reason why I don't like Super MegaForce is the same reason why I don't like Gokaiger so... not much to complain about OR be happy about for me.

But I DO think it's silly.

Class of 2005
To be honest, the reason why I don't like Super MegaForce is the same reason why I don't like Gokaiger so... not much to complain about OR be happy about for me.

But I DO think it's silly.

Is this real life?? I understand SM because they are extremely corny and rushing **** but how do you not like Gokaiger?

Class of 2005
Couldn't they just cut out the Pre-Zyu stuff like normal people. What next use Dynaman Night Flight theatre version?

Not at all considering that NF version was abysmal. If they are going to use Dynaman go hard or go the hell home.