Super Megaforce - Do the 'pre-zyu' powers kill it for anyone?

Class of 2005
I think I am done. I was willing to forgive the DaiRanger suit use, I was going to watch this all the way to the end, then this happened... Does anyone at Saban even care? Is this what everyone was so happy about when Saban bought back the rights to Power Rangers from Disney? :sly: I am so lost right now...

II don't understand this logic. Its a simple costume. Let's get over it, ya'll.

Somebody
I don't mind it that much because I know where the suits come from, but if you're a child who doesn't know what Super Sentai is then it would be really confusing.

I don't have low self esteem.
Is this real life?? I understand SM because they are extremely corny and rushing **** but how do you not like Gokaiger?

It's pirate theme is boring, music and characters are boring, the whole 35th aniversary theme is boring, the whole Ranger keys and changing suits thing is boring too.

I'm sorry but Gokaiger just didn't do it for me. If other people like the show then fair enough but it just wasn't good for me.

Read my smart post
The shitty writing, acting and production killed it for me

Lurker
I thought it was cool that they're using other sentai suits. It's kinda like a nod to the older fans, kinda like a thank you but I totally get how it damages the continuity! As a PR fan, I just see it as another power up that came with supermega ranger mode.

As a PR fan I'm fine, but as a sentai fan? I see rioting Lolz You guys gotta know where to draw the line... jus saying

I don't mind it that much because I know where the suits come from, but if you're a child who doesn't know what Super Sentai is then it would be really confusing.

Not really. They probably don't even know what MMPR, ZEO,Turbo, In Space, Lost Galaxy through Dino Thunder are.

Just follow what the Koreans do and call them "____ Force" , release it and no issue.:laugh:

I thought it was cool that they're using other sentai suits. It's kinda like a nod to the older fans, kinda like a thank you but I totally get how it damages the continuity! As a PR fan, I just see it as another power up that came with supermega ranger mode.

As a PR fan I'm fine, but as a sentai fan? I see rioting Lolz You guys gotta know where to draw the line... jus saying

Okay...if Saban is going to be like that...

Demon Hunter, AkaRed, AbarePink, DekaGold, Orange Ranger, and ShinkenBrown

*SUPAH RASPBERRY*

I'm cool with it as long as Saban put a little backstory behind this other rangers or at lease give them a name instead of being so vague about it. If they would of done that, they wouldn't of looked like lazy bastards. It would at least be something to go off of.

47319562.jpg

Somebody
Can't wait for Gosei to say "Well you see, there is a simple explanation *explosion*