Spring Kamen Rider Movie - Kurata Returns!

We might actually get J transforming for once (since that's likely part of the final battle, so he'd probably arrive standard sized), rather than just big or just small, so he could get some lines, even with replacement VA.
 
So Shocker created their own giant Kamen Rider robot (man thats so stupid). The design isnt bad but it doesnt feel like a bad guy mecha, its not evil enough. To Toei's credit they finally got J to fight the giant monster/robot of the Rider movie this time. Don't know why it took so long. Maybe J and Shurikenjin can team up.
 
We might actually get J transforming for once (since that's likely part of the final battle, so he'd probably arrive standard sized), rather than just big or just small, so he could get some lines, even with replacement VA.

I don't think J being a part of the final battle will change anything.
IIRC, J was already big when he first showed up during All Riders vs Dai Shocker's climax.
And Diend standing on top of J's shoulder like some kind of mech didn't help either :laugh:

And I know J isn't that popular or well liked, but it irks me a bit at how degraded his character is in these kinds of movies compared to the others.
 
They got J's actor back for Kyoryuger vs Go-busters...

They can probably bring him back to play J again. But I dunno if J is popular enough to be a main character in these movies.

Yuuta Mochizuki actually fell seriously ill a while ago (he had to cancel his appearance at Lexington Comic Con because of it), so unless he already recorded his lines then I don't think he could be involved even if he were asked.
 
Yuuta Mochizuki actually fell seriously ill a while ago (he had to cancel his appearance at Lexington Comic Con because of it), so unless he already recorded his lines then I don't think he could be involved even if he were asked.

Really? Hope he will be ok. :disappoin

My point though is that I don't think J is popular enough to be promoted to a main character in any of these movies.
 
I don't think J being a part of the final battle will change anything.
IIRC, J was already big when he first showed up during All Riders vs Dai Shocker's climax.
And Diend standing on top of J's shoulder like some kind of mech didn't help either :laugh:

And I know J isn't that popular or well liked, but it irks me a bit at how degraded his character is in these kinds of movies compared to the others.

J was completely excluded from the All Riders group shot there though, I don't think they'd do that again. He has always been standing alongside the others since then. Even in Kamen Rider Taisen, where you get giant lumbering J in the first scene, afterwards he's standard J fighting alongside the other Riders and then getting double KO'd with Kuuga in the final battle. So, I think it's very likely we'd get a small J alongside the other Riders and then an actual shot of his transformation for the first time in the modern movies.
 
http://news.mynavi.jp/news/2015/02/25/157/

Article focusing on Kurata's participation in the movie, with several new pictures. It doesn't seem to have any new information though. However, considering the complete lack of pictures showing RX and Black together, I guess we really are getting a scenario where after time is fixed then Kotaro/Black is replaced by Kotaro/Black RX.

Also...
SHTGPBlack_zps19gcw3pn.avif

After the really cheap Black costumes in Kamen Rider Taisen, where in some scenes it didn't even have the brown patches, they now have partially updated Black's design with a leathery undersuit under the black armor - previously, even in the original series, there were only some patches of brown 'skin', to give the impression of a monster skin hidden under the black armor, but, for example, when the torso armor raised up for some reason, it was clearly black spandex under it. Now, it seems like the entire upper undersuit has that monster skin. Black RX is still looking rather cheap though.

Still, if they're now updating designs, I really want Rider 1 and 2 with leather undersuits next time...
 
Last edited:
I became a fan of Black and RX, and especially Kotaro's character (and actor) since the first episode of KR Black. While I do love most of Rider costumes throughout the years, there was something about Black's that intrigues me, which is that fleshy parts. I love seeing it in that picture!! Here's hoping Kotaro doesn't get curbstomp easily unlike the previous Rider Taisen...
 
Oh man BLACK looks great. I hope RX's Revolcane actually glow this time. It looks really weird when its just a plain old stick. Hopefully this time they'll have a scene where all the returning actors transform together. KRT only had like 3 transforming together max when they had like 8 returning actors. I know its because of scheduling issues and stuff.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top