Spring Kamen Rider Movie - Kurata Returns!

What if [HIDE]Tetsuo Kurata is Sango. There was talk about a new form and besides the writer could be pulling another ZX in disguise- which I actully liked a lot.[/HIDE]
 
You'd hope if any of the old guard was going to be in disguise as Sangou it'd be Miyauchi. Nevertheless personally I hope it's more of a GAIA situation (though obviously in this case he doesn't precede Hongo)
 
You'd hope if any of the old guard was going to be in disguise as Sangou it'd be Miyauchi. Nevertheless personally I hope it's more of a GAIA situation (though obviously in this case he doesn't precede Hongo)
I have yet to see any real reason for people to really bother about Kamen Rider Eve Gaia
 
:laugh: Miyauchi or Kurata wouldn't fool anybody because their voices are very distinctive. Sugata's voice had changed enough to be misleading.

Or IDK, they're actors, so maybe they have as wide a voice range as Tomokazu Seki.

Now, Miyauchi as Sango could work, I guess. But doing that might involve another far-fetched plot and another excuse for Rider vs Rider.
It would just be thrilling for Rider 3 to be suit-only for nearly the whole movie, until he takes an attack from Drive or somebody and de-transforms... and it's Shiro Kazami himself. The thrill would be lost though, when he reveals he was brainwashed by Shocker and/or it was all part of some masterplan.
 
I really hope Sango survives this movie, and shows up with the showa riders in future movie clusterf*cks. (that is, assuming he isn't wholly evil).

One thing that I am apprehensive about with this movie is that I know for a fact that I'm going to notice Gaim. The other riders, I can understand them randomly attacking each other for very little reason, cos most of them are (all be it loveable) dicks. Kouta however, wouldn't fight for such a petty reason, hating conflict like he does. Not to mention he has the power of a god and shouldn't even be on earth, let alone bothering with orange arms.

I guess it speaks to the quality of Gaim that when I look at the other riders, I just see suits, but when I look at Gaim, I see Kouta.
 
It's not just Gaim. None of the Riders should be attacking each other IMO. They should team up right from the start.
 
It's not just Gaim. None of the Riders should be attacking each other IMO. They should team up right from the start.

I agree since the main Riders have no issues with each other. Which is why last year felt forced, especially since the Showa Riders' animosity towards the Heisei Riders was because of the way they did things. Which made them look like bitter old men who can't handle that times changed.
 
Last edited:

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top