Spring Kamen Rider Movie - Kurata Returns!

I like how people tried to make sense of the Super Hero Taisen movies.... When all of them sucked. I'm convinced this will too, because it's been three movies and they keep ****ing it up!

The only real solace of it all is the fact that we don't have to deal with Den-O being in the title again!
 
Before I continue arguing I need to get a few mark out moments out of the way:

1. Who is BLACK fighting in the bottom right corner of the second poster? I see silver and lots of alarms ring in my head. It can't be who I think. It could be Schwarian from Decade, which further makes one wonder what part, if any, will RX have.
2. More and more it seems like Rider 1 has a big part here. I hope Fujioka can come back for the voice at least. It needs that gravitas to be the history-changing film they're trying to sell it as.
3. Holy Joker. Three Blade Riders in one shot. The one Blade Rider that's missing triggers an echo inside my head: "Yes, I want to see all 4 together... but how will Chalice and Blade be able to stand in the same room together?" I reiterate what I said about Fujioka for the original actors here (we know Garren is there, at least.)
4. The second image where there's a line of Riders marching forward was exciting to me at first because it seemed V3 was in the middle, but the more I look at it the more it seems like he's there out of coincidence, like a random spot. Unless ZX somehow has a part in the movie too... or maybe not. What I'm saying is that I hope V3 (rightfully) has a big part in the movie, Miyauchi or not.
5. With a good look on Rider 3, I can now see they might have intentions to reintroduce the Shocker Riders someday. I certainly hope so.

Yes, and the reason why they realize it's pointless changes.

Heisei end: Rider 1 realizes he's been taking it too far and there was no kindness in him anymore.
Showa end: Gaim realizes that he and the other 14 don't know what true kindness is. Therefore, learning the lesson Rider 1 wanted to impart.


YouTube comments are as troll/joke-filled as /m/. It's the kind of place where people go comment and 2 days later they forgot what they wrote there, if they remember they posted something at all. And again, they are EXTREMELY vocal, but they are still a minority... or well, they used to be. Shirakura worsened things. If they're still a minority, then they have become even more vocal thanks to that catering to an idea that gave Shirakura an excuse to fulfill his dream of making every hero try to kill each other.

I now see the role of Zeronos and Deneb. I actually like the sound of this. But, in a reverse situation of all other Rider movies, for the spring films I like how things sound in paper and then when I see how it's executed I whimper.

He should be arrested for fighting other Riders.
Makoto Hikawa, Ryuusei Sakuta, Kazuya Taki, Kaoru Ichijo and even Hojou can do the honors.
 

Considering one of the returning Riders for this movie happens to be Zeronos (Den-O's time traveling element most likely is in play now)..........prepare for the disappointment, sir
 

Yeah I'm thinking they got Fujioka back for VA. As for Blade and Chalice's problem, I'm sure they are gonna do the alternate storytelling much like Faiz from KRT. An ending separate from the tv series and Missing Ace.

I know this is only teaser 2, but we haven't seen Faiz yet even though he is confirmed. I'm hoping we get more Legend Riders this year. Its kinda missing something compared to last years returning cast.
 
One thing to look forward to is the confrontation between Riders 1 & 3. Especially if Rider 3 felt that the Double Riders treated him like some dirty secret, to where they never mentioned him to V3 and the others.
 
General Black again! Who is he? Is he a suit actor we all know? Because his face looks very familiar...
With him back, Zeronos around and this whole thing about another time anomaly, I wonder if there'll be any connections to Let's Go Kamen Rider?

So, Shirakura's signature is all over those scenes of Rider vs Rider.

Zeronos vs the Blade trio looks like the kind of reasonable misunderstanding we had in SHTZ.
Drive vs everyone looks like the unreasonable OOC-fest we had last movie, SHT, etc.

But, man, is it exciting to see the actors again.
 

From what I've seen from a few recent blog posts in the last 24-36 hours, we MIGHT actually get all the Blade Riders back for this movie.

This is a picture that I saw from the Facebook group "Henshin Fever!"



That photo came from the infamous roadshow/press conference "Kamen Rider X Super Sentai 2015 Live and Show." Just to note, that live show is usually done at least 2-3 months before the next Super Hero Taisen/Kamen Rider Taisen movie is released.

I cannot confirm that all 4 Blade Riders' actors will be in this movie, but this mini-Blade reunion at the Kamen Rider X Super Sentai road show does give us some hint that it Garren's actor might not be the only guy from Blade for the "Taisen."
 
Hopefully that means we at least get some of the good parts of Taisen in terms of writing. I mean, the whole dead ghost thing wasn't so bad; it's just that everything else in the movie was a mess.
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…