"Space Thunder Kids"-The Ultimate Korean Anime Ripoff Movie

what the fudge is this?

why do they let them make this kids of films

lol is still hilarious

not as good as

mega shark vs giant octopus
 
Figured I'd share the love as well. Here's Space Black Knight, where Amuro and Sayla, cosplay as Char and Kycillia, while the grandpa from Zambot 3 watches on. :P

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeY9RgWhmXs"]Amuro Ray the, um, Black Comet[/ame]
 
I first heard of it when I saw a review done by Spoony and Bennett the Sage at That Guy With The Glasses. I'm just glad I didn't had to sit through watching that movie.
 
Figured I'd share the love as well. Here's Space Black Knight, where Amuro and Sayla, cosplay as Char and Kycillia, while the grandpa from Zambot 3 watches on. :P

Amuro Ray the, um, Black Comet

This was also covered in Corn Pone Flicks' Bad American Dubbing series! It was hilarious!

Remember that the reason many of these movies are so mind-bogglingly complex is because the distributor, the ever-shady Joseph Lai, took about 2 or 3 different Korean animated movies and threw them together! The results are bewilderingly hilarious.
 
This was also covered in Corn Pone Flicks' Bad American Dubbing series! It was hilarious!

Wow, that's a series that brings back memories. Saw that many moons ago at Project A-Kon. It also had a thing on the Doozybots. While the clip they had was just odd (it was produced upside down), the concept was insane. It was an attempted pilot for a translated SD Gundam thing, where the kids became the chibi bots. The Token Kid in Wheelchair turned into Guntank! WTF!

Remember that the reason many of these movies are so mind-bogglingly complex is because the distributor, the ever-shady Joseph Lai, took about 2 or 3 different Korean animated movies and threw them together! The results are bewilderingly hilarious.

Joseph Lai was also a provider of bad ninja films, along with his partner in crime Godfrey Ho.

...I've kinda become a collector of knowledge on bad and goofy media. Not to surprising, given my avatar pic. :P
 
Wow, that's a series that brings back memories. Saw that many moons ago at Project A-Kon. It also had a thing on the Doozybots. While the clip they had was just odd (it was produced upside down), the concept was insane. It was an attempted pilot for a translated SD Gundam thing, where the kids became the chibi bots. The Token Kid in Wheelchair turned into Guntank! WTF!

If Doozybots had succeeded as a series, Gundam fans would still be as bitter as any Super Sentai fan or tokusatsu fans in general! And getting any exposure or marketing for Gundam would've been a monumental challenge! (Moreso than Macross overshadowing it in the US.)

I thought it was really funny that the Doozybots clip was put upside down in BAD!

I saw BAD II at Lunacon's Anime Room back in about 1996 or 1997. Still hilarious, and relevant today!

Joseph Lai was also a provider of bad ninja films, along with his partner in crime Godfrey Ho.

Which I'm also aware of (thanks to Damon Foster's awesome Oriental Cinema magazine)! I've only actually seen two of them (Challenge the Ninja and Ninja Terminator), and they were awful! They're usually Thai or Filipino action dramas, spliced with new footage with a Caucasian actor (usually Bruce Baron and Richard Harrison) playing basically henshin ninjas, who wear "NINJA" on their headbands in big, friendly letters! (They were Halloween costume accessories, legend says!)
 
Figured I'd share the love as well. Here's Space Black Knight, where Amuro and Sayla, cosplay as Char and Kycillia, while the grandpa from Zambot 3 watches on. :P

Amuro Ray the, um, Black Comet

What the heck??? D'oh! The epicness of Char ruined:disappoin:shakefist, the random randoms, made it worse.:disappoin Then the unknown language placed, oh wow!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

If Doozybots had succeeded as a series, Gundam fans would still be as bitter as any Super Sentai fan or tokusatsu fans in general! And getting any exposure or marketing for Gundam would've been a monumental challenge! (Moreso than Macross overshadowing it in the US.)

I thought it was really funny that the Doozybots clip was put upside down in BAD!

I saw BAD II at Lunacon's Anime Room back in about 1996 or 1997. Still hilarious, and relevant today!



Which I'm also aware of (thanks to Damon Foster's awesome Oriental Cinema magazine)! I've only actually seen two of them (Challenge the Ninja and Ninja Terminator), and they were awful! They're usually Thai or Filipino action dramas, spliced with new footage with a Caucasian actor (usually Bruce Baron and Richard Harrison) playing basically henshin ninjas, who wear "NINJA" on their headbands in big, friendly letters! (They were Halloween costume accessories, legend says!)

Oh this one:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8um1N78AhY[/ame]

AAARRRRGGHHHH!!!!>:( NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!:shakefist:shakefist:shakefist

Double20Facepalm.avif

This looks like something Saban would do...:sly:

I see what you mean there.

Ever seen Saban's Sailor Moon pilot?

Now hold it right there Saban, you have gone too far already. I admit that your Power Rangers, VR Troopers slightly and once with your failed Masuked Ruydur sold me with their awesomeness but then this??? Oh no!
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top