Somebody attempted to log in here using my account (Reporting)

Digifiend

Dear Digifiend,

Someone has tried to log into your account on Henshin Justice Unlimited with an incorrect password at least 5 times. This person has been prevented from attempting to login to your account for the next 15 minutes.

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 46.36.36.127

All the best,
Henshin Justice Unlimited

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
Found this in my spam folder:

"Dear Zerrock Crisis,

[HIDE]Someone has tried to log into your account on Henshin Justice Unlimited with an incorrect password at least 5 times. This person has been prevented from attempting to login to your account for the next 15 minutes.

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 166.70.181.109

All the best,
Henshin Justice Unlimited"[/HIDE]

Dear Digifiend,

[HIDE]Someone has tried to log into your account on Henshin Justice Unlimited with an incorrect password at least 5 times. This person has been prevented from attempting to login to your account for the next 15 minutes.

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 46.36.36.127

All the best,
Henshin Justice Unlimited[/HIDE]

Done and done.

zarnywhoop

Had the same thing happen, same warning email generated from HJU. Spammer's IP: 167.88.42.54
I looked the IP up and it's from Ontario Canada and seems to be on some spam report websites.

zunkiva

I just got the same message as well.

"Dear zunkiva,

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 109.163.234.4

All the best,

ultrared

Just got this e-mail:

"Dear ultrared,

Someone has tried to log into your account on Henshin Justice Unlimited with an incorrect password at least 5 times. This person has been prevented from attempting to login to your account for the next 15 minutes.

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 176.10.99.209

All the best,
Henshin Justice Unlimited"

big_j_ny

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
Dear big_j_ny,

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 188.138.17.15

All the best,

Zankantou

悪を断つ剣
Well, once again somebody tried to use my account to log-in:

Dear Zankantou,

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 107.181.174.84

All the best,

Thanks HJ Admin.

Chris3123

Dear Chris3123,

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 89.105.194.70

All the best,

I'll be changing my password now.

Edmond Dantes

Just got this today:

"Dear Edmond Dantes,

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 5.79.68.161

All the best,

The IP goes somewhere in France it seems.

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
Just got this e-mail:

"Dear ultrared,

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 176.10.99.209

All the best,
Henshin Justice Unlimited"[/HIDE]

Dear big_j_ny,

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 188.138.17.15

All the best,

Well, once again somebody tried to use my account to log-in:

Dear Zankantou,

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 107.181.174.84

All the best,

Thanks HJ Admin.[/HIDE]

Dear Chris3123,

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 89.105.194.70

All the best,

I'll be changing my password now.[/HIDE]

Just got this today:

"Dear Edmond Dantes,

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 5.79.68.161

All the best,

The IP goes somewhere in France it seems.[/HIDE]

All done.

K

KamenRiderBritannia

Dear KamenRiderBritannia,

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 192.42.116.16

All the best,

Amsterdam apparently

Icefish

Dear Icefish,

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 198.50.200.143

All the best,

Grendizer

I have had the same thing happen today. I thought it was just me! lol

Dear Grendizer,

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 176.10.104.243

All the best,

Dear Gokai_ShinkenRed452,

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 149.202.98.160

All the best,

Now on Kickstarter

Latest News

Who's on Discord?