Somebody attempted to log in here using my account (Reporting)

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
About an hour ago (5:17pm AEDT) I got this:

Dear RinKomodo,

Someone has tried to log into your account on Henshin Justice Unlimited with an incorrect password at least 5 times. This person has been prevented from attempting to login to your account for the next 15 minutes.

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 188.163.78.183

Tossing that into a reverse IP lookup tells me it's a Ukraine IP address, owned by the "Golden Telecom LLC" ISP.
Added.

Got this at 10:39PM, i.e just over half an hour ago:

Dear Herman the Tosser,

Someone has tried to log into your account on Henshin Justice Unlimited with an incorrect password at least 5 times. This person has been prevented from attempting to login to your account for the next 15 minutes.

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 117.175.60.14

All the best,
Henshin Justice Unlimited

Definitely not my IP. It's Chinese, I live in the UK. Changed my password, anyway.

Here you go:

Dear saint5,

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 117.174.217.19

All the best,
Henshin Justice Unlimited

Just a heads up, I got the same email. reset my password here as well as my email passwords just to be safe.

For what it's worth, this is the ip address of the guy trying to kick in my forum door: 183.207.224.50

Would like to change his avatar
Dear Shougo B'Stard,

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 123.138.19.142

Got this a couple days ago.

Dear Battra,

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 183.228.69.160