Somebody attempted to log in here using my account (Reporting)

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
Got this a couple days ago.

Dear Battra,

Someone has tried to log into your account on Henshin Justice Unlimited with an incorrect password at least 5 times. This person has been prevented from attempting to login to your account for the next 15 minutes.

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 183.228.69.160

Added.

"Dear KR dio,

Someone has tried to log into your account on Henshin Justice Unlimited with an incorrect password at least 5 times. This person has been prevented from attempting to login to your account for the next 15 minutes.

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 117.169.1.140

All the best,
Henshin Justice Unlimited"

That seems to be a Chinese IP.

Reporting as well:

"Dear skywing-TM,

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 117.177.45.145

All the best,

I google-d the IP address, and it seems it's from, China Mobile something

Dear PowerPhantom245,

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 117.166.87.34

Dear Kaido,

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 112.19.130.19

All the best,
Henshin Justice Unlimited

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 117.169.1.140
The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 117.177.45.145
The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 117.166.87.34
The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 112.19.130.19

All added.

Shyni
Seems an account from 2006 named "Axel" has been taken over by a spambot. I just reported a thread it started.

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
Seems an account from 2006 named "Axel" has been taken over by a spambot. I just reported a thread it started.

Yeah it looks like Axel's account got hacked. Going though his/her post history, before this, he/she hadn't posted here in a couple of months (Feb.2015). The spam posts have been removed, and I have put the account in Suspended Members mode instead of outright banning it, so that in case he/she actually comes back, he/she can just PM or email one of us to reactivate it.

In checking the account, I also spotted a couple of European IPs. All of the rest of Axel's IPs come from the New York/New York state area, so the 2 European IPs have been added to the IP ban list.

Professional Chef and Entertainer
got one as well

"Dear FlameDragon,

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 117.139.7.96

All the best,